bitcoindark.com/pax-faq.html
komodoplatform.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo
komodoplatform.com/#downloads
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3291972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bought some. Let's see what happens

Already made some shekies. Hopefully i make some more.

interdasting. think it could hit 5 bucks?

You're a fool if you're not buying this rumour.
Same goes if you don't sell the news tomorrow.

Yeah buying the shit out of the rumour, but probably will hold after as well. Looks promising.

What's going on tomorrow?

I've been spamming this info because this project is some next level shit. Price jump tomorrow due to muh big announcement...

BarterDEX is the first project offering Atomic Swaps with Automatic Order Matching. Watch it here: youtube.com/watch?v=srCu6WnNW6w

Atomic Swaps allow users to trade from Blockchain to Blockchain. There is no need for proxy tokens. And the users don´t have to give up their private keys.

Decentralized Fiat Currencies: supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/decentralized-fiat-currencies
Slack: supernet.org/en/supernet/slack-invite
Komodo's dPOW (Delayed Proof of Work): supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/delayed-proof-of-work-dpow
BarterDEX (EasyDEX): supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex
About Agama: wiki.supernet.org/wiki/About_Agama
Agama Wallet User Guide: wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Agama_Wallet_User_Guide
PAX (Pegged Asset Exchange): bitcoindark.com/pax-faq.html
Komodo Platform Countdown: komodoplatform.com/
Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
Steemit Guide to Komodo: steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo
Komodo Resources: komodoplatform.com/#downloads

I wonder if they'll move the agama wallet out of beta tomorrow

I'll buy it if it dips

>this

They are doing constant customer support in slack right now for their buggy GUI wallet. I was thinking of how funny it would be if the new wallet is done but they need to support the old one still as they wait to release new one.

Dipping now

getting ready for another leg soon.
170 BTC sellwall showed up. reminds me a lot of the monaco pump. so i think there is a lot more to come

yup, made some profit off these in just 10mins

W-wassup Komodo friends

The conference tomorrow will reveal to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $3.00 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $2 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Komodofags. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $1 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in Komodo will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.50, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Komodofag wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded Komodofags will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you Komodofags. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an Komodofag.

S2 when

>You have been banned from this site.

what did they mean by this

Soon we will watch it in our lambos

feeling comfy

i like to think i am an OG komodofag on Veeky Forums

warosu.org/biz/thread/S3291972

It would make me soooo happy to be able to buy at .50 after an epic dip. We are at midway point now.
Don't play with my emotions like that!

What is everybodys news selling targets? Brought in at 49k

Why am I banned from visiting their website? The fuck?

WHY IS IT DIPPING

ANSWER ME, you RANCID swine

just took out my 401k and all in'd on this OP thanks

IDK but you should probably follow this simple instructions, user... if you join their slack they will help you too

BUY BUY BUY

What's the argument against this already being priced in? It's up 100% in the past week, why jump in now? Better to wait and buy (or not) at the moment of the announcement, I think.

Buy high sell low

If the first thing I'm greeted with when trying to learn more about a project is a big fat BANNED sign then you can bet your ass I'm not going to invest in the shitcoin. You can tell the admins on slack to lick my balls.

If you guys think tmrw it will spike u are retarded, tommorow it will crash (buy the rumour sell the news)

Also watch their fucking announcement be: We are not continuing this project no longer lmfao

You're right that news will never live up to hype and cause a dip, but bitcoin dark was abandoned and consolidated into Komodo. It's not dead by a long shot

HERE WE GO BUYS GET READY TO BUY NOW

If they announce dPoW is working and demonstrate it then this will go to 1 Bill market cap within a week.

they basically said everything they're going to present on their twitter feed

The price is almost at ATH. Why the fuck should I put my money in it?

>tfw tomorrow

copypasta: "To answer your question here's my take on komodo: The team is bringing all the improvements that they´ve been working on since 2014 in superNET collabo to the komodo platform. How to view superNET versus Komodo? Think this analogy fits the bill: SuperNET is like Microsoft and Komodo is Windows – the platform where all features are being built on. I absolutely love what the team is going for with decentralized exchange, essentially trading from your fr*kin wallet no more moving around of coins with all pain in the ass fee’s. Fiat pairs, trading multiple pairs at the same time, atomic swaps just for starters: Some more features that the Komodo platform will bring to the table. Consensus mechanism that allows other cryptocurrencies to ‘hook up’ to other blockchain (like bitcoin) to increase their security. *The Easydex decentralized exchange which is such a big upgrade that it has its own whitepaper (read here: Read the EasyDEX white paper)
*The (absolutely ridiculous) ability to trade multiple currencies at the same time (no more reservations on your bitcoin) just put in multiple bids with 1 btc on preferred currencies and whichever hits first is executed; the rest is automatically closed. *Messaging/trading cross platform without having to download all other blockchains. *Making all coins private with the JUMBLR function A portfolio management/analytics tool; integrated into the wallet so you can check your assets performance at any time. And lastly their PAX pegged asset exchange another great feature which lets you switch from crypto to Fiat with incredible ease. As if this isn’t enough the team is coming with big announcements on Friday – should be good!"

>tfw a 1-year post-ICO product redefines 'mooning'