Has there ever been a political ideology that supports human extinction as the #1 goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vhemt.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, it's called communism.

Anarcho primitivism

That isn't the goal of communism, just a present danger of it

Christianity

Multiculturalism

In the long term that would actually ensure our survival. We need to be united if we are to have a future.

Salvation through omnicide

Right-accelerationism.

>nazbol

is that the only thing that bothers you

Probably a doomsday cult. Aum shinrikyo comes to mind.

Some baptists actually go to Israel to do work there, with the belief that the refounding of Israel will lead to the Apocalyspe

>6666
BAPTISTS ARE THE ANTICHRISTS

>Mixing with subhumans and allowing them to invade our countries ensures human survival

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

Does it count as exctintion of the human race if we continue to live in heaven or hell?
Is so Isis comes to mind.

That's like saying the replacement of kittens with rats ensures the survival of kittens

Transhumanism

individualists tending towards the wild does. They actually murder to that end.

The Cold War hasn't been a political ideology but humanity has never been as close to self destruction as during the Cuban Missile Crisis

This thread isn't about improving the human race.

Except for Able Archer and the dozen other times the USSR and USA almost sperged out

TIL

leftism does this indirectly

>how do we preserve this chocolate
>mix it with tonnes of fecal matter, its kind of similar in the right light

fuck off racist faggots, you post Veeky Forums, you are the subhumans of the subhumans

then what are you doing here desu

He just admitted to being a subhuman, presumably.

I'm acknowledging that we're all subhumans together

And you know the best way to elevate yourself from subhumanity?

transhumanism

it is inevitable and so pointless

the real question is what will replace us, I would prefer one of our creations to achieve sapience, though it can't be computers because they might be philosophical zombies.

Not waste your life on Veeky Forums and believe it's narratives is definitely part of it

No that would actually ensure our long term survival and a better way of life.

Nah more like evangelical Christianity and fundamentalist Islam.

yeah, but as a first step you gotta get rid of 6.5billion people

Posthumanism, rather

Not a political ideology, but antinatalism

Yes and I can direct you to their website,

vhemt.org/

The crazy shit the Christian West comes up with never ceases to amuse me. Eurangatangs are beyond ridiculous.

Islam

What the hell i s "Technocracy" anyway?
I've been hearing people use the term for a long time and near as I can tell it's simply being interested in technology which strange people have somehow decided is a political ideology.

Lulz but Christianity was actually conceived as an apocalyptic religion. Look at all that shit Jesus was saying about the Kingdom being near.

Wrong! Only through removal of women can mankind become something more than slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement

Don't you guys have mom's that you love? Who's gonna raise you if there's no women left, it's never the same with a man. Women biological instinct is to raise the young aside from giving birth, especially in the early stages of life

some gnostic sects told their adherents not to breed

If it's within your power, would you do it, Veeky Forums?

Would you wipe out this irrelevant speck of dust out of the cosmos in order to save it?

Nope, it's the most interesting phenomenon in the universe, why would I end it because some irrelevant specs within it want to kill themselves

No it's not. That's just your anthropomorphic brain playing tricks on you.

>he thinks "interesting" has a meaning outside of the perceptions of intelligent life

Also, I need to pollute the planet some more before I die.

That's why it's interesting retard. As far as we know there's nothing else out there. I'm a human, oh god! I have human thoughts and base my perceptions on them as opposed to what? Rocks and gas for billions of lightyears? Fuck the universe if there aren't humans

>No it's not. That's just the only brain that matters playing tricks on you and is also creating my opposition against it that I somehow think I don't fall victim to

>in order to save it
What the fuck are you talking about? Humanity isn't capable of doing jack shit on a cosmic scale, and likely never will.

wtf im edgepill nao

a man who doesn't want to kill his mother is not a real man.

>/pol/ wants to kill all immigrants and people of different races
>and liberals
>and also women
>/pol/ are a bunch of angry virgins who wouldn't get laid anyway
basically, if they had their own way we'd all be extinct

>Poster on Veeky Forums takes memes seriously
basically, if you had your way we'd all be humorless

>no one has posted anti-natalism
Wew lad. It's literally an idealogy that states that all life is a burden and it's existence should be eliminated

I'm the one who thinks women should be killed and I'm neither /pol/ nor a virgin.

Give one logically sound reason why.

>Taking 60 posts before someone mentions Posadism
&humanities is a mistake

Because men are in bondage, under female tyranny.

nice fetish

Was about to post AnarhoPosadism!

Nice projection.

>60 replies
Maybe 6 of them serious
This board is cancer.

Evidence of this female tyranny? Also, why does this tyranny justify the genocide of an entire class of people who make up almost 50% of the population?

islam and christianity are both offshoots of judaism, which is also a death cult

Oh fuck off, /r9k/ faggot.

>bisexual reproduction
now i can't tell if this is supposed to be for lulz or if this is the rambling of an actual retard. this is next level shitposting

Men aren't in control of their own biology. The way men are, is the result of female sexual selection, we are literally their robots designed to serve the female masters, and the few who escape this biological prison (homosexuality, asexuality, etc) are promptly socially conditioned by their mothers. Every woman that ever lived has been evil, even your mother, even my mother. Even you, if you are a woman.

Just ignore him, he's a bitter virgin.

This is a good pasta

You've been bred to say that.

Not pasta.

>Not pasta
It is now

Good.

So? You're still a bitter virgin whose existence is nothing but failure and anger and attribute your worthlessness and inability to succeed (laziness, unwillingness to become a proper person) to external factors like women. You're nothing but a bad joke.

Neither a virgin, nor a heterosexual.

That explains a lot, actually, fagatron.

t. seething subhuman cunt

Whatever you say, Mr. anus hanging like the mouth of tired dog.

>you're not even following my conditioning

>muh faggotry gives me a better understanding of whatever I guess muuuuuh I'm different

Not that user but from your reaction he seems to be speaking sense.

>won't listen to me?
>you don't get sex then virgin!

really makes me think

Yes, it proves that other than attracting straight men physically, the woman has nothing to offer.

But we have access to the Internet tho. Whoever can't even afford a PC probably lives in some 3rd world shithole and is the true subhuman.

No.. Anarcho primitivism is the opposite. We want humans to survive. Capitalists and Communists want humans to die.

anal sex

>We want humans to survive.

your going str8 into the ovens

I don't know if anarcho primitivism could work but I think social primitivism if it even exist would be better for mankind if it even manages to get back to a primitive state.

/thread

kek

[ideology I don't like]

We are not going to colonize another solar system with so few humans. We need large civilisations to do that.

Whatever Pol Pot believed in.

See

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.