Deluded

Nice, just bought 100k

Anyone not buying coins with WORKING PRODUCTS should not be in crypto.

(That's why we buy ANT)

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.

I'm in the discord

lmao

what a pasta

And a lot richer than I started

I like ark

I really like ark

The raw autism behind the ARK FUD is unreal. I really want to know what exactly fuels this kind of hatred. Always a treat to see though.

People who pulled out too early.

cointus interruptus

Ark... wow...

so what do you guys think is going to grow more this month, ark or ethereum? My portfolio is 50/50 split between them and i want to go all in on one of them.

give me some pro/con's

they will both go down then go up

I had 1265 at one point at 0.20, was staking on biz_classic... all I had to do was hold... :( :(

ACES will give quite the bump, user.

i'm mostly ark here because it has more upside potential short/mid-term than ethereum which has an enormous market cap already.

so will metropolis for Ethereum I'm guessing.
when is ACES coming?

that is true

Honestly man, quit pushing this daytrade, market timing attitude. 50/50 is diversification and this is a sound fundamental investment principle. Hold and diversify. Hold and diversify. Hold and diversify.

at this point i have taken out my initial investment and I am sitting with 1300$ profits split between ARK and ETH.

losing a Thousand dollars doesn't bother me much, i will diversify more when the sum of money is big enough for me to cry about. until then i am a gambling man.

Oh you're the Aragon shill. Can you fucking stop you're making me feel had for actually staring to buy this shit.

Not even mad I haven't bought this pos

Ark is forming a meme triangle on 30 min.

Hello, me.

delete this

Arkies will have the last laugh, deluded noARKS

>1/4 the market cap of ARK

At least it works ;)

This fucking wall reeeee

Wow... Ark.... Amazing...

mostly all in on ARK now, this is going to be interesting

11btc sell wall lol

I have a feeling ARK is going to do something like LTC and stagnate for several weeks before exploding up to a new level.

nice just bought 100k