Blackmoon Crypto

Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale
(Link is below in the pastebin)

>low Hardcap 30M
>Great team with Big names (Former VP/CCO of VK.com (biggest Facebook alternative in Russia)
>Company that's been in business for 3 years
(blackmoonfg.com/)
>open for Burgers (Presale only)
>Brilliant Idea : blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf

(THE BRIDGE BETWEEN THE CRYPTO UNIVERSE AND THE TRADITIONAL INVESTMENT MARKET
A SEAMLESS WAY TO TOKENIZE REAL WORLD INVESTMENT FUNDS
THE UNIFIED TOOL THAT BRINGS THE ADVANTAGES OF BOTH THE FIAT AND CRYPTO WORLDS TO INVESTORS)

>instead of buying USDT to avoid market dips you just buy a token backed by Gold or a Fund backed by 10-20 Altcoins or Fiat funds (stocks?)

Dont want for the DIP because there wont be one

>DOWNSIDE PROTECTION

30% of the proceeds from BMC Distribution will be reserved for a guaranteed buyback of BMC tokens at 80% of the Distribution Rate nominated in USD. The reserve will be stored in the diversified portfolio of major cryptocurrencies and will last for 24 months after the tokens distribution.

it already collected 9.5M$ so there's only 5-20M $ left in the Ico

Shamefull Ref link : pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8

Other urls found in this thread:

blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper.pdf?1.17
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
youtu.be/D1JzFW22mzA
youtu.be/vLcYI8gUcEg
imgur.com/a/Udk37#RRlVNi3
youtu.be/j5QVE7b8jaQ
youtu.be/sJeFWwYIbF0
youtu.be/y6Fygw9cQHM
youtu.be/McpSJn85nsY
youtu.be/iYe_KcgX33w
youtu.be/K8661gjE5ac
youtu.be/emyFBcGcTBs
youtu.be/rGMjNLnXLZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just BRAAP yourself

how much BTC to sniff her butt for 30 seconds?

just 10 Blackmoon coins my man

>Price info

>Funds planned For the Blackmoon investment Platform

(For more info checkout their Whitepaper )
blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper.pdf?1.17

>BlackMoon compared to Competitors

So if u buy now it's the same price as the presale?

Yea the price is 1 USD for the first 48 Hours of the Ico

(the funded Btc/eth/ltc gets turned into USD and then swapped into the Tokens

I want to fuck her butt.

Can I buy this now today? Or do I have to wait?
Site says something about something ended september 1

>not putting a black moon on each cheek
Please pajeet at least step your game up for this of all coins.

Csn i buy by Android

The presale ended on 1 Sept

the ico is in 4 days

They get worse by the day. Do we even have mods anymore?

Yes but the influx of newcoiners is bringing in such a massive quantity of dogshit threads that these annoying shill threads for legit crypto are small potatoes. I've seen some truly abhorrent ones that get deleted pretty fast.

The more people get into an ICO the lesser the ROI
Why you do this OP?

so is this like tether but not a scam

Pretty much

and its also investing so if the Fund you go's up ya gain aswel ( ofc if you buy some shitcoin portfolio fund ya can lose $$ aswel)

to help out my Veeky Forums lads
also i expect it to finish the ico funds within hours with or without Veeky Forums anyway so might aswel

tought of that but that would be abit over the top

If its just pegged to the dollar, what exactly is the upside? Shouldn't the price just stay the same? Same reason we don't buy tether unless its to escape market crashes.

What am I missing here?

Sauce on the girl please? Def will help me buy into this coin senpai

I don't think it's pegged. It's like any other token, it gives you access to a service, in this case the possibility of investing in a series of funds that they promise to create in the future.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

When will the token hit exchanges? How long will I have to wait from Ico to hitting the exchange

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

>t. I am 12 and what is this

mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg

haha epic

>kuchikaseya moira

not sure but i expect it to be trading quite fast on sites like liqui

For anyone wondering theres no Whitelist for Blackmoon (Just need to make an Account to buy the Ico )

OP what wallet are you using for this?

MEW (myetherwallet)

but for Btc/LTC any source wil do and i used Bittrex for my btc fund

Isn't that just a website? Would Exodus work?

Lul

Eth has to be send from a wallet that Supports ERC20 and where you have full control over the Private key

Suposedly Exodus allows you to extract the Private key so you can use it on another wallet as backup if needed

but i think exodus allows tokens

just Make sure that you can acces the private keys

Rofl.

I've never used an ETH wallet before. Buddy recommended Exodus, I'm not seeing private keys on here... I'm not really sure how MyEtherWallet is suppose to work either. I made a new private key on there and they want me to link it to a wallet but they're all basically hardware wallets or some shitty crome extension.

il link something later about mew

Heres how to Export the Private key in exodus
youtu.be/D1JzFW22mzA
(Dont show this to other people )

>heres a decent Tut how to use MEW

youtu.be/vLcYI8gUcEg

Is this part of a set? I can't find the rest.

Google theres a Imgur somewhere

Exodus kind of sketches me out desu. Why can't Electrum just add ETH ffs. I guess I'll just stick with MEW. I just don't like how its a webpage.

imgur.com/a/Udk37#RRlVNi3

here you go lads

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

the thing about mew is thats its run inside ur browser the coins aint stored on their site but they simply allow a Framework to acces ur Coins with Private keys ( as most wallets do )

Here's Some Interviews With BlackMoon Crypto investors and people who work at Blackmoon

youtu.be/j5QVE7b8jaQ
>.
youtu.be/sJeFWwYIbF0
>.
youtu.be/y6Fygw9cQHM
>.
youtu.be/McpSJn85nsY
>.
youtu.be/iYe_KcgX33w
>.
youtu.be/K8661gjE5ac
>.
youtu.be/emyFBcGcTBs
>.
youtu.be/rGMjNLnXLZo

mfw i clicked at work.

mfw a female coworker walks in on my cube right after I open it.

mfw she acts like she didnt see it and asks for the report I worked on.

mfw before she leaves she winks at me

does she want the D bros?

Be Careful user She's after your Black moon Tokens

>browsing Veeky Forums on work pc
>clicking links on Veeky Forums on work pc

kek

got to be on your toes anons

>These dam Blackmoon diggers