Make your move and execute

Make your move and execute.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecryptobot.com/gunbot-shop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rollz Royze

congrats on not having the balls to share your wisdom so now you get to share your story instead

rollan'

I think this thread is awesome, as it is quite different than the others. Mostly I see these days on Veeky Forums is people selling their bags to one another. And the sad part is that those kind of threads are the majority here. What I wish to accomplish with this rolling thread is to get back to the simple human, casual interaction. I have no clue whether I am filling the 250 word bench mark at this very moment, but, my strategy for cryptos is to keep investing in top 10 personal favorite projects as of long term. Have you even seen the market size of the blockchain compares to that of dotcom? It is ridiculous. We are at the beginning, and It is only smart to invest in crypto projects that bring a real value, whether globally or nationally.

explanation: proceeds from a trade

rolling hopefully not essay

meep

Contrarian trading strategies only work if you know how the leverage in the trade is positioned.

Also, never short bonds.

Role

Rolling, read 7 spiritual laws of success already

roll

This week: Finish and start earning off my Cash website
This Month: lock down this chick mina
This year: 175 lbs, shredded

slowly make gains over a long period and then lose it in one day.

rawlingsa

thecryptobot.com/gunbot-shop/

uhhhh haha

Rollin

40 OMG

Roll

Reminds me of /b/ '09-'12 rolling

Week: do all the to-do list for 7 days;
Month: create a marketing video;
Year: completely fix my health.

rollin

Fuck theres no dubs or trips dawg. This must be ratified.

rolling

chunks

I'm back from work and I'm procrastinating instead of learning and practicing with C++. I work as an enterprise software developer monkey doing pajeet level bullshit and I need to MAKE SOMETHING to give me meaning. An indie game, a piece of software, anything. I looked at some Unreal 4 books and tutorials, and its gonna be a very long journey for uncertain results. But if I dont continue on it and build my imagination into reality I will not be the kind of man I want to be.

roll

rollerino