Fuccccc Fuccccc

Be me son of immigrant parents

Parents don't know English

They trust me with their bank account since they don't know shit about log in and what not

See post here by Anontelling me to buy Neo because it's about to moon.

I drain 30k from parents account hoping it would double in a week and surprise them with more money

Monday Neo drops to $20 lose about half the money

What do I do now? How do I tell my immigrant parents that they can't retired back at their homeland? They worked blood and sweat for the money. Fuck.

Please help me out you're my last hope.

Bitcoins here ( I have to do this I really do)

1KY8xjqAXY3PEdGSpUoQtw9JAu3g7QuwRp

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/3307994/business/bow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just sent 100k dear sir ;)

I swear these stories get funnier each time, but I liked the Florida one better.

Hey guys its this kids father here.

He is bullshitting, we are not immigrants and can speak English.. he stole 30k from us and turned it into 100k with your weird Internet currency and he will not give us the 30k or a profit back.

Please help us out (our dog is dying and I need some money to get the bus home.. currently stranded at a gas station)

14Z84m4chmm7xGdPxvSBqcSJsYNemf3a5P

thanks guys.

Umm can you double check I don't see it my wallet

Hey all
This is the kid's father's grandfather in Pakistan.

They're both lying.

They took 100k from me and tried to invest it in espers on yobit and ended up doubling it, but won't share the profits.

I am very angry right now and have disowned both of them.

Please help by sending my espers on yobits.

>1KY8xjqAXY3PEdGSpUoQtw9JAu3g7QuwRp
why do you have 2 accounts on veekyforums, both asking for free btc

>gambling with your parents retirement fund
>being too much of a pussy / brainlet to even pick the coin yourself
You deserve this.

I'm sorry for your mom that others misery makes you laugh.

He is not my father

You are not my half-son!

I don't recall that

Maybe if you spent HALF the time you do begging strangers for money you could've learned a marketable skill and starting earning money on YOUR OWN to help your parents. Go fuck yourself, I hope you're not larping. You deserve everything that happens to you for fucking your parents over.

veekyforums.com/thread/3307994/business/bow.html

Ctrl +F your address

These threads are fantastic

So where do I start? Any book ideas? Websites? I want to learn how to trade.

This is the kid's father's grandfather's neighbor in Pakistan.

I just walked into the kid's father's grandfather's home and he is missing but left his computer on. I found this thread and just wanted to tell everyone the kid, his father, and grandfather are all assholes and undeserving of free espers on yobit.

Now, let me tell you about my wife and pet donkey; We both are poor from a small village near the western part of town where there are rice fields and crystal clear lakes and other natural things. But we are poor and cannot afford to go on vacation to Islamabad. So please, if anyone can donate some dogecoin we would forever be grateful.

>get a job
>learn programming online for free
>dropshipping
>suck dicks
Don't learn how to trade, with how lazy you apparently are you'll just get mislead by shills and swallowed by whales. I guarantee you will lose even more money if you get into trading.

How old are you and why do you not already have a steady income stream?

Not falling for that

25 yrs.... bought land in a shit hole country thinking about a business used used up all my savings ...had to start from $0 working a shit job at $10

How new are you?

I have some spare antshare if u like. Make yourself an antshare wallet here www.antshare.com and then post address

First week..please tell me what books to read

Hello, this is OP

This is my actual address:
1NoSpic6TKoxDsaKgEu2cRvLnTgRiuK5iF

Thank you very much for dineros

This is not my beautiful father
These are not my beautiful gains!

You should to back to India where you belong good sir. Thanks for making my day. Not sent.

Nice, just sent 100k

>invests money in something that's more speculative and mercurial than stock
>loses money
this is most likely a scam for free money, but if it isn't you're pretty retarded

You should have listened to the money skeleton

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

suck my dick and I'll give you the money after I finish in your mouth.