Market Research - New Exchange

Veeky Forums you absolute fucking legends.

> need your suggestions

New exchange possibly to be created, aiming to beat the rest. What shit do you want to see on there that these other bitchin' exchanges don't have because they are pussies and don't love their customer base?

PS. I might arrange all biz army trade at low fee. FUCKING YEAH NIGGAS

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had an interesting idea. Imagine locking a limit order for x amount of days. This would give people more assurance that the walls aren't fake because they are locked. Also, I like what komodo is doing. Quantum usage of funds. I can use 1 btc as a limit order in 5 different places and it only diminishes when it is sold on. This makes your funds more useful.

One with a real customer service.

full automatical trading, yea, for lazy niggers.

If you can combine Bittrex's API's responsiveness with NovaExchange's API's return values then that'd be swell. Avoid that bullshit where there are different fees for maker/taker based on volume - it just allows whalebots to scalp easier, miserable experience for the rest of us.

Interesting concept, we'll review this. Thanks.

Our goals are to become the number one exchange, with that we'll be employing a fully trained support team, with SLA's!

Interesting idea, regardless... I have an idea aside from this.

Watch this space :)

Oh, also tradebots. It's no fair that noobs can't use tools that whales have. Maybe you can make a premium and have that option for premium members.

margin trading for more pairs

fullscreen charts

dank social medias and a discord, one like this:
discord.gg/27NqAwX

real customer service as said

modern website

a notification that you're about to execute a sell/buy at much lower/higher than market price

Don't be too aggressive with IP whitelisting and 2FA texts/emails. I hate having to sign in and out of multiple devices every login.

2fa apps like authy, duo or freeotp and allow sessions for a few hours unless the user logs out should be possible. .

And captcha has to die in a fire.

Select all vehicles

real customer service, decentralized

It's a feature we are considering/or at least a similar concept. Thanks

Fullscreen charts will be a given.
A trollbox will possibly be available.
service I have covered, it's a priority.
modern website, indeed it is. You will recognize
it.

Great, added to the list. Thanks.

A custom captcha will be implemented, you'll have a verified account/IP/token/cookie.

We'll be allowing custom time outs.

Read up on Komodo. Legendary status incoming. 100% decentralized peer to peer exchange with minimal fees even for BTC.

steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/a-guide-to-better-understand-komodo

what say you on locking limit orders

I'm sure there will be people who disagree with me, but I'd take a look at the tools available on Coinigy. It's not an exchange but is a pretty great trading platform with lots of tools and features in a nice interface.

You probably wouldn't want to support something like being able to add other exchange data through their API, but as someone who trades and will continue to trade across multiple exchanges, that type of feature set would keep me on your site indefinitely. Maybe charge for it, I dunno.
Just make sure things are sleek, responsive and somewhat customizable and you'll already have beaten a half of the popular exchanges.

order time out/lock will be considered.

So, a multi-exchange monitoring hub with tools included.

Great idea!

We will have premium features, this is going in there.

are you going to do the exchange coin meme like binance

also, talk legal. where are you hosted and what info will you collect

Emoticons in the trollbox pls

A good trollbox with actual analysts would set your exchange apart. I saw one exchange do influencer marketing. Find some great traders and have them support you. A troll box with an "earn your right to chat" would be cool. Other verified (good posts) users could vote up others giving them a higher chat frequency per day. Shit posters will only have one thing to say a day. This would make posts higher quality because the amount of posts are scarce.