What if Hitler crowned himself Kaiser?

What if Hitler crowned himself Kaiser?

I don't think a nice hat would change history.

Isn't Fuhrer higher tier than Kaiser anyway?

Nazism would make no sense as it pandered to plebs.

He was a common born Bohemian. He would have been laughed out of town by the remaining Prussian aristocracy. Hitler's power came from a bully ideology that empowered the lower classes and middle managers of Germany, to drape himself in the mantle of nobility would alienate him from his base and place him in the midst of a social circle that hated him and considered him a sad joke.

This, though he was from Austria, not Bohemia, afaik.

In the Third Reich the greatest failures could make it in society, all they had to do was wear their uniform and shout "Heil Hitler!" loud enough.

He would've been way less succesful and popular.

>In the Third Reich the greatest failures could make it in society, all they had to do was wear their uniform and shout "Heil Hitler!" loud enough.
Is that a bad thing?

The greatest failures could make it in American society; All you need to do is shout "I love illegal immigrants and muslims" loud enough.

>Is that a bad thing?
Yes, if all you do is being a zealous Nazi you don't deserve to be successful, ordinary hardworking people were disadvantaged if they weren't members in the NSDAP.

I didn't want to imply there was some sort of genuine "from rags to riches" notion in Nazi Germany, that could be achieved solely by hard work and dedication. The most important thing to success was to sell oneself as a good and loyal Nazi.

Worried laughter

His father was a literal bastard who married his second cousin. He was also raised as a Catholic. Finally, he spoke with a ridiculous low Bavarian accent that made him sound like a rube. Him taking the crown would degrade it and make him look like an even bigger LARPer than he already was.

yes
>source: everyone who ever worked with Ribbentrop

It would be like Caesar crowning himself Rex.

But kaiser and czar means caesar

>man from one of the most ancient and distinguished families of Rome, preeminent general and statesman
>literal Bavarian bastard of unsure descent, a nobody with no connections to the aristocracy of any kind, lazy and an incel
HMMMMMM

And the title Caesar is derived from the prestige of Julius Caesar.
What is your point?

Nothing just poiting that out

What if Caesar crowned himself Caesar?

Prussians sperg out and assassinate him.

He didn't give a shit about royalty, Hitler has seen himself as champion of the german people.

This, the Junkers never would've allowed it

I think he meant bohemian in the lower case sense i.e. nonconformist hipster who scorns bourgeios and junker ideals such as hard work or work ethic, grit, dedication, self mastery or suppression of emotional life for the sale of duty or for appearances, routine, systematic approach to problems, laconic style vs. bombastic rambling, logical argumentation and use of cost henefit analysis, emphasis on repitition and practice over a long time over innate genius

Unless I'm mistaken, not really. A hallmark of quite a few authoritarian or otherwise politically controversial regimes is that the leadership tends to pick a title that is unassuming and at first glance humbling, exactly so that they can distance themselves from self-aggrandizing titles from past regimes and be perceived as more down to earth and closer to the people they claim to serve. "Fuhrer" [which basically just means Leader], "General Secretary", etc. etc. All of these look authoritative and grandiose NOW because of all the history associated with them, but when first conceived they certainly sounded a lot less impressive than "King of Kings" or "Emperor". Even President is this, considering the word at face value simply means "the one who presides a meeting"

No you stupid frog, he capitalized the word Bohemian

he'd be a LARPer as the real Kaiser was alive and living in the Netherlands

> frog
i'm only trying to make sense of his post, because to call hitler Bohemian is a false and misinformed statement. However, Hitler was infamous among his close colleagues for his bohemian habits he adopted from his Vienna days so it makes sense to describe him as such and it highlights at the cultural divide between him and the ruling economic, political, military elites in germany who were obstacles to his taking power and expanding it once he took power.

And you are right... is a clueless imbecile.

You're both complete retards, Hinbenburg called Hitler a Bohemian corporal because he thought he was born in Braunau in Bohemia and not the Braunau in Austria. Nothing to do with "bohemian lifestyle".

He would have been Kaiser Poopy Pants!

He would have terrible legitimacy problem, and would lose his "man of the people" appeal. I remember reading that he envisaged having the Kaiser come back, though I can't remember if that was in a shitpost here or in an actual decent source, so take it with a teaspoon of salt.

He'd be a shit version of Napoleon, basically.

No, other way around. Kaiser asked him to revive the monarchy and Hitler told him to fuck off.

Plplplplt!!!

Heil Shitler!!!!!!!

Oh shit!!!