<20M market cap

Best shitcoins to invest in RIGHT NOW with super small market caps?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016889.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WTC_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>12KB

Biblepay

bitcoin

Zoin. Its on Cryptopia.

crookcoin

LBC and AMP

Funfair, it's about to moon

>

MAGA

MEME/PEPE

actually?

OAX on Binance. It's a decentralized exchange with a good team, trading around $15m MC down from ATH of $50m

If you check their reddit they are doing constant community streams and updates, and their roadmap is achievable. I think this will easily go back to ATH.

Shift

Unironically this. $3m market cap and it's objectively better than many $100m+ coins.

Aventus, it's on etherdelta only. Just came out a few days ago and is still around ICO price.

It's going on an exchange (gatecoin) on the 13th. Hopefully added to a few more in the follow days / weeks but since it is explicitly NOT a security it can be added to bittrex when they actually start adding coins.

It's a long term project and the concept itself is not that flash so I wouldn't expect a massive pump.

sounds interesting, what does it do?

WTC is mooning right NOW!!

But the world trade center has already crashed user.

penis mcbutthole coin

it moon senpai it mooning

lambo lambo

Had a nice list of a few I found but it looks like I never saved the txt file. Fuck my life.

Posw

Unironically ANT. It's got a super small market cap and I'm starting to believe that guy was right about it going back up.

Check out $SWT

Unironically keeping an eye on this. If they pull off the restructuring, it has nowhere to go but up over the coming years.

pajeet city is back!

How do I get in on this?

Cv2 now, colx in a few days easily

Colx hands down expecting 100 sats

Sojourn Coin SOJ
ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016889.0
Coinmarketcap:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/

They are about to undergo a hardfork so the price is stupid low. Be sure to note the circulating supply compared to total. The device is very active and transparent on both the ANN and the slack. It's a realistic idea with realistic goals.

It's listed on Novara change (they're helping get the fork underway) and there is strong support for listing on cryptopia and I think one other exchange.

Dev* Novaexchange*
Sorry I'm on my phone.

Still doesn't beat colx also on nova

WTC buy it or stay poor.

6 mil user

9 days, Ethbet. Easy 5x gains bro.

What is special about CV2? I always see it getting shilled here and It seems like its just a single guy or group.
I checked out their website and it seems ita just plain shitcoin PnD with a "swap" for flavor

actually look up NVST it's a well hidden secret (not even on Blockfolio), decentralized exchange, looks really good on their screenshots and only $6-7 million market cap

Lol its not just any swap bro. Its going to be worked on by PIVX and give it PIVX specs.

CV2 is by far the BEST shitcoin hold right now because in a few weeks its not going to be a shitcoin

Ecc. Easiest answer ever

>tfw waiting for dank version of kekdaq

Lol

You are all fools if you're not holding this

only special thing about it is that it's gonna moon

colx however looks to be somewhat of a decent project

the swap is what gives cv2 value

Snc

Actually a legit project with a big energy company on board. Don't pump this, just accumulate while it's still largely unheard of

Bancor. But seriously you think anybody is going to tell you when they can get in low without a fag like you inflating the market.

Cv2 web page looks like shit
What is that from?

Etheroll DICE

get into the habit of having a piece of paper and a pen next to you whenever you're on Veeky Forums or other sites researching new crypto

seriously it helps

IOC

You should check out crypto beak, he has a shitcoin of the week series where he recommends low market cap shitcoins. He has been right every time so far.

Keep an eye on Jade, it's flying under the radar. Initial token sale is going to happen on etherdelta.

4chn coin

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/

fucking bancor im just going to keep putting it off and then its going to moon

Darcrus. Srsly, look it up

Veeky Forumscoin, trading on waves. Supposedly some interesting news in the pipeline and a deal with whoppercoin (in itself an interesting asses).

Read about that like 6mo ago, and it really seems interesting (also on waves, I think?), but apparently they still have no real world applications to show for them!?

The fact that there's no blockCAT shill here just further confirms that everyone is silently accumulating. It's a 20x moonmission in the long term (6+ months).

EQT
pssssh

rarepepeprty and its ingame currency pepecash.

around 500k and 8m marketcap.

Trading game is coming probably next month. Community is silent and accumulating.

rarepepewallet.com

Walton
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WTC_BTC

this

Looks like shit because cv2 did not swap yet.
Picture is from bitcointalk, they're doing a design competition.

TNT

>What are your heaviest bags and deadest coins that you are desperate to sell
>the thread.

Posw coin

EXPANSE

Are all of you retarded?
Seriously.

ICOs are what made ETH moon from $3 to now $330.

EXP is starting ICOs on its ethereum clone platform.

Go look at TokenLab.io

Don't buy into that ICO.
But buy EXP because people will be forced to buy EXP to get in on that ICO.

Don't be stupid and miss it.

Now, obviously I already bought in at $2.78, so you'll be buying my bags. But they are light.

BlockCat!!

Scamcoin

I trust you bro, your little skeleton was my old steam pic, i think we related
>Bought 100k exp

Stay poor, pajeet

Lets meet on moon base alpha