Was miscegenation frowned upon during the Age of Discovery?

Was miscegenation frowned upon during the Age of Discovery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Órfãs_d'El-Rei
eggsa.org/articles/Weesmeisies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly because if you brought your kids back they'd tend to stick out like a sore thumb, which is bad is societies which value conformity (AKA all societies).

Of course
they probably thought brown people were man ape monkey creatures

White males could impregnate zshitskin women and then go back home unburdened to have white babies with their wife
Men don't have to carry the baby and can have many children at the same time, that's why no one cares about them racemixing

>sore thumb

Only in the first few decades.

Not in a race theory way, more in a below your class and rooting heathens sort of way, but no one really gave a shit and they did it anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4

You think anyone gave a fuck about low class sailors fucking some tropical brown pussy?
If you're a high class motherfucker, you obviously couldn't without some serious backlash but no one really commented on the half breed children running around on the comienda or in the servants quarters.

Not always

>that fucking video
Are you people really that stupid? Do you actually believe this?

As far as I'm aware people were pretty chill about it so long as you didn't marry them. Ofc this only applied to men. Cortez and his boys sired plenty of mixed blood bastards but wouldn't dream of properly marrying one of their concubines if they wanted to get back into spanish noble society.

It's not entirely honest, they're obviously picking up sinking ships rather than directly ferrying them, but the result is the same I suppose

The spanish, portuguese and french fucked everything that moved. Lot of eurasians 'showed up' in the british raj as well

The obsession with miscegenation seems to be more american than anything else

Except that it's not happening anymore after the italian government demanded that soldiers should be present on their ships. They stopped doing that alltogether.

>was men sticking dicks into girls frowned upon?
No, never.
>was women getting foreign dicks stuck into them frowned upon?
Yes, always.

IIRC Spaniards thought that indigenous people in Americas were human altough inferior to them due their barbaric religions

They also believed any spaniard/indian issue could become white (spaniard) in 2 generations of intermarriage.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Race theory didn't exist back then like it does now, so everyone was into COLONIZING everything that was human.

>Mostly because if you brought your kids back
Pretty sure it was pump n dump for most of them

>>was women getting foreign dicks stuck into them frowned upon?
>Yes, always.
The portuguese had a program that groomed orphan girls to be married to foreign rulers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Órfãs_d'El-Rei

>you were born too late to spread your seed among thousands of natives alongside your fellow conquerors
It's worth the syphillis

Just like my animes

Sounds like the Dutch program of bringing orphan girls of marrigeable age to the Cape.
eggsa.org/articles/Weesmeisies.htm

>It's worth the syphillis
Yeah, when penicilin exists. It was horrific before that.

I don't need a video to "believe" it, the massive increase of non natives in our streets is spectacular enough.

It's the truth. The boat people are """rescued""" from the Libyan coast.

>okay the "evidence" may be fake, but the idea is still real
/pol/ in a nutshell

I'm not sure what else you expect

BLEACHED

He didn't say it's fake, learn to read.

Of course we believe it. The evidence is right in front of your eyes. Better question is What makes you not to believe it.

I read an account of some English guys who escaped slavery in 17th century Morocco, and made to Senegal. They described how the women were well-known amongst traders and pirates, on account of them being 'thick-set' with 'ivory white teeth'

But yeah, it was usually a case of getting your rocks off and then retiring to the countryside in Europe with a qtπ Christian wife

but that's to avoid racemixing