HAPPENING: NORMIES BTFO

156 Million normies got btfo. Banking info and personal shit stolen by chinese russian hackers.

Expect massive crypto gains from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqnwv/three_equifax_managers_sold_stock_before_cyber/dmpg5hs/?context=3
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqam1/equifax_data_leak_hits_nearly_half_of_the_us/dmpdtuz/?context=3
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqnwv/three_equifax_managers_sold_stock_before_cyber/dmpgh2k/?context=3
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yq5b8/credit_reporting_firm_equifax_says_data_breach/dmpg6e1/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, love how they call everyone customers as if millions of Americans choose to be buttfucked and thrown in their database

That'll teach them for doing their shit dark web audits hackers don't put up with that shit

Brb maxing out American express credit card on BTC

Serious question. What are the top coins that totally or partially replace the need for these shitty credit bureaus?

don't know about a coin specifically but blockchain tech is the solution

Thought about doing this DESU. Crypto gains are greater than the interest rate

>create cc via proxy
>max it out on crypto
>claim your stuff is being used by leet russian haxor
>keep BTC, remove charges

How could this go wrong?

>biggest credit agency in country isnt getting any credit for the stopping the intrusion as soon as they found it

>they stole all the same info you need to open up a crypto account
>thinks normies are BTFO
>watches the dollar slide into oblivion thinking he is winning

Do you even think user?

How is this just a normie problem? I never choose to be tracked by Equifax, but I literally couldn't buy or rent a home without being tracked. I would have to be homeless not be tracked by Equifax.

Civic?

Wow this story is incredible. Hacked in June, they don't find out about it until a month and half later. A couple days after finding out the execs sell millions in stock, then announce they were hacked a month after finding out.

salt and maybe trst

>says the self appointed banker priest

Blockchain is your solution to keep you from exploring the rest of life.

Keep it to yourself.

The rest of us have more pressing issues to tackle like how to wake up some of you sleepy babies so that you can face the rest of your life head on without a pacifier in your damn mouth.

Upvote my shit on reddit. These normies cant handle the truth.
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqnwv/three_equifax_managers_sold_stock_before_cyber/dmpg5hs/?context=3 reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqam1/equifax_data_leak_hits_nearly_half_of_the_us/dmpdtuz/?context=3 reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yqnwv/three_equifax_managers_sold_stock_before_cyber/dmpgh2k/?context=3 reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6yq5b8/credit_reporting_firm_equifax_says_data_breach/dmpg6e1/?context=3
Help!

>They can't use your cards if they're maxed out
I like it.

I was actually thinking max it out then say it was a hacker

They didn't mention it for over 2 months after it happened and three of their executives dumped their stock before releasing the info. They "didn't know about the hack" supposedly, the stock dump was just a cohencidence of course.

Who /800+credit/ here?

>tfw still wageslaving and can't afford down payment on house with mortgage rates near record lows

I'd be too paranoid to attempt something like this even if I was using multiple proxies.
780 pleb I'm afraid.

>those dislikes

KEK

normies and boomers are so fucking cucked they deserve the hellfire that will engulf them in the coming decades

Been ~780 for a few years. History is 7 years with 0 negatives. No debt. Not sure what it takes to get 800+.

The only thing I can guess with me is that I hit a sweet spot on credit utilization. I've never missed a payment on probably close to 20 various debt obligations in the 10 years since I turned 18. If you haven't yet, you should request credit limit increases on your cards maybe once a year and see how high you can go. But only do it if you plan on using the card in a meaningful way.

I was playing with a calculator tool my bank provides, basically to get over 800 I'd need to have a mortgage history. Not bothered enough to fool with that at this point in my life and from what I've read the benefits from 800+ compared to high 700s are minimal.

XVG & XMR

Ever heard of an FHA loan faggot?
If you can't get a home loan in the US you truly have to be full autist.
>Not buying a tri-plex with a 3.5% down FHA loan and living rent/maintenance free while building equity
>Being this financially retarded in 2017 when all the information on the planet is a click away

>FHA loan

I will never, ever pay for mortgage insurance. Haven't thought seriously about buying a house where I am for a few reasons, but admittedly money is a big one.

>Bitcoin is an investment platform

I can't believe this is what the MSM has led them to believe. Satoshi we have failed

>wat is projection

It looks like they exceeded the time limit under California law for notifying CA residents of the data breech.

Time to file complaints, and claim your $3k in damages.

Where can you buy crypto with Amex?

NEETs are retarded.