Anatomy of A Scam? Fujinto

fujinto.io/

First, I don't want to encourage people to only invest in establishment ICOs because that is immoral. But we have to watch out for scammers. There are a lot of bad signs with this one.

Second, this isn't a bad business idea. I think we will see travel coins in the near future because while you can't by plane tickets anonymously, it would be nice to have an option that is about as anonymous as cash. Also, blockchain tech is just going to replace everything that uses financial contracts eventually.

This caught my eye when it was listed on coinmarketcap.com. The whitepaper is not well done, but that wasn't a dealbreaker. It really isn't that important if there is a good team in place. The fact that the market cap was set so low was a red flag though (only 33 million which is like a successful mom and pop travel agency's yearly bookings).

The problem is that the github is basically nonsense. Check it out: fujinto.io/images/social-github.png . It looks like it is there to basically fool idiots into thinking actual development is going on.

Another red flag is that the people listed on the site are fake. We live in a market where you can use your forum screenname on a whitepaper and that is fine. There is no reason to make fake people up.

Finally the sale is done through an ether address. That is it. Shady. Reminder: Ether Tokens are stupid easy to make!

If you saved money because of this, tip me 10%. What a great deal!

LITECOIN (LTC): LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac248nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/finance/litecoin-replace-bitcoin-payments-01913578#SqzQctDxk4XgHyGE.97
vimeo.com/6845583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tip me
Fuck you

>If you saved money because of this, tip me 10%. What a great deal!

Saved 10% out of 0! Thanks OP!

sent ;)

Why so hostile? I am sure I have saved many people a lot of money calling attention to things like this. We need to be a self policing community, and the only was that works is if it is incentivized.

Calling attention to issues like this helps everyone's bottomline as every normie that gets scammed tells their friends to avoid crypto. No ICOs. No moon missions. No BTC gains.

Kys pajeet

Honestly, I don't think anyone gave a shit about this ICO in the first place
There are loads of ICOs going on at once. Everyone is too busy shilling hot ICOs like Chain and Kyber to care about lesser ICOs

kek, was gonna ask about this one the other day. looked way shady.

hmmm And I guarantee this ICO has racked in at least 100K. It made it to coinmarketcap.com which tons of people use.

Sure it might have gotten 100K, but it probably wasn't from Veeky Forums. Nobody's shilling it so it effectively doesn't exist in the eyes of Veeky Forums

> No ICOs. No moon missions. No BTC gains.
No Lambos either :/

Americans. Just ignore their stupid shit.

So would a post on KyberNetworks and problems with their liquidity solution be more up /biz's ally?

What about why Bancor, unless it changes, will mainly be used by predatory market manipulators?

Those are kind of heavy and I always feel like an ass bumping threads. They are also hard to write.

How do you know I am American? Isn't a major theme of the block chain revolution monetizing everything? Are you really surprised people would like to be compensated for helping the community?

>So would a post on KyberNetworks and problems with their liquidity solution be more up /biz's ally?

>What about why Bancor, unless it changes, will mainly be used by predatory market manipulators?

Does anyone care about these things? I'll write both up tomorrow if people care. I'll eventually do it anyways, but I literally have two other businesses, neither of which booming, so this is a lot of work.

Yeah, I'll bump. Felling like an ass and all. Hopefully someone benefits.

FYI LTC litecoin lovers/hteers wakeup
business2community.com/finance/litecoin-replace-bitcoin-payments-01913578#SqzQctDxk4XgHyGE.97

>helping the community?
youre FUDding the community on literally every thread
YOU should owe US money

Bancor shrills out again. I haven't even destroyed your propaganda again. I am literally holding off until I have free time. Of all the companies I have shit on, Bancor is the worst. Shit scam company. Fuck you, cunts.

vimeo.com/6845583

FUCK YOU BACOR CUNTS I WILL DESTROY YOU

150 MILLION WHAT CUNTS

youre just proving my point; u seize any opportunity to spread FUD

ive never owned bancor in my life, all i have is eth and btc

pfffffft
Just google image my posts and see the same exact shrill defending the indefensible Bancor in other threads.

Stay safe, friends. I love you all.

Donate if I made or SAVED you money. 10%. Be honest. Karma is real.