How the fuck do people do this

how the fuck do people do this
docs.google.com/document/d/10VGJq9H-Ea5NZVZTGLbgQs8ZsfmwyS1FIZacFR0jeNM/

am I going to be a dum dum shit investor forever? did this guy just get lucky?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoTrendz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you get this from OP? I agree with darcrus pick.

autism

thebitcoinbear from twitter
twitter.com/CryptoTrendz

They sat on their ass and researched everything they could about those coins and the people behind them to see if they were actually doing their job and were making progress and actually have something that people are going to use

so yes, you're going to be a dum faggot retard forever since you can't do basic research

seems like this doc was passed around from his private slack chat

this is legit

it's not a secret document. it was released after his team got their buys in, i'm sure. publicly available, and a link to it on twitter. I got in all of em as soon as i saw it... i'll let ya know how it turns out

DELET THIS!

if you look at the charts most of this shit skyrocketed days after he called it but before he released it on his twitter
what the fuck

theBitcoinBear reporting in.

what do you think of iota?

They explain so many different ways their tangle could be attacked in their whitepaper.
Admittedly, I've only skimmed it once (read in 20ish minutes). I looked at the math. I'm not a mathematician, but it seems like they present a lot of different ways for their tangle to be attacked.

Also this:
"Problems with IOTA’s hash function
We found that IOTA’s custom hash function Curl is vulnerable to a well-known technique for breaking hash functions called differential cryptanalysis, which we then used to generate practical collisions. We used our technique to produce two payments in IOTA (they call them “bundles”) which are different, but hash to the same value, and thus have the same signature. Using our techniques, a bad actor could have destroyed users’ funds, or possibly, stolen user funds."

They're basically fucked unless they can come up with a super good solution. Even then, confidence has been lost.

delet dis

GOAT

Guy is legit.He is more on FA rather than meme lines. Why not try to buy BAT and MTL and decide if it works or not

hahha, well don't blame me if it doesn't, everyone in my slack bought around 200k for mtl, and 4-4.5k for BAT :D
However, I still think both companies are undervalued

Thoughts on Walton?

How does one get an invite to said Slack?

go to cryptohelper.io to sign up
then go to cryptohelper.io/billing to pay a subscription if you're interested (.015 btc / month)
then go to cryptohelper.io/blog and get invited to the slack on the left (invite me to private slack).

Alternatively you could go to cryptohelper.slack.com, no one talks in the general chat though as all discussion / calls / etc take place in the private channels

BITCOINBEAR HERE IT SHITCOIN MOTHERFUCK COIN SELL AND BUY OHMYGOD COIN OR U POOR

I used to check your twitter every day because I thought you were a bro sharing information for fun
But now this subscription shit.. nah dude.

Fuck off

their whitepaper is fucking 69 pages long wtf.
Read through their bitcointalk ANN
"Q:What is the value of WALTON Coin?
A:
1. It can be used as currency to purchase related commodities;
2. It can be used as the unit of measurement for credit of the Internet of Things;
3. It can be used as the unit of measurement for the workload or quality of the Internet of Things;
4. It can be used as the storage of value or the value transfer method;
5. It enjoys high popularity and increasing demands, while the issuance volume is fixed; thus, the potential of its appreciation is tremendous."

>Why is this coin useful?
Because, people will place arbitrary value on it ^__~V

Regardless, I'm uninformed because I haven't read their 69 page whitepaper. First 10 pages is just intro and basic definitions lool

I'm sure this can 'moon' with enough hype, but I'll pass