Why so much hate for this here?

looks solid and technology seems interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mainly because people keep shilling it constantly to try and get people to buy in when it hits markets so people who bought the ICO are assured money

BOILED DOG COIN.

ODNary people are jealous of the Obsidian Master Race, bro.

And this proves that all the delusional shilling was actually clever FUD. Now people are getting cold feet.

what purpose does that serve?

good, weak hands will give up ODN below ICO price. all according to plan.

I have no idea... Some people just want to see the world burn? Hired by competing tech? Missed out on ICO and want to buy in cheap?

How this FUD is clever?

so youre saying its a good project?

Yeah seems pretty tight

Let's be honest no matter what happens you'll say it was "all according to plan"

>Coin goes below ICO price
'This was expected now all the weak hands are out so we can accumulate'
>Coin goes up from ICO price
'I told you guys this coin was gonna be big, shoulda gotten in on the ICO huh?'

>The call that saved Obsidian.

Obsidian is horrible and obviously a scam. All ICO holders should sell their stock IMMEDIATELY once it hits an exchange. It has no future so don't bother waiting for a rise because you'll just be stuck with bags.

I second this. No i'm not FUDing just to accumulate

Its competition to the IOC pajeets and look at how autistic they are

IOC faggots with heavy bags. The fact that we are saying OBSIDIAN is the future doesnt mean that we are selling. Wait for the exchanges user . Peace

>OBSIDIAN is the future

Tell me why

O will tell you all you need to know no need to listen IOC hodlers who are tired waiting for useless Dions.

Fluffy pony of monero and dan of syscoin on board
Masternodes with 10% returns anually
Obsidian is a platform not just a messanger
Will hit bittrex then liqui_-devs confirmed on slack
Technology outweighs status messanger

Plus hey. Be wise. Its always your choice to invest or not.

i really love ODN i really think it has a nice big future in store for it. im all in
now
Sent

probably ioc shills

what is the platform?

Why is this shit even compared with IOC? This is some niche privacy asset suite, so what?

IOC does messaging better than ODN, it's supposed main feature.

Retards.

Do your research user. Read their whitepaper. Join their slack. Market cap is currently at 4m. Will launch on exchange proly ×3. That will be a cheap buy considering most people are going to hodl and stack more for masternodes

How much do I need for a master node?

Platform technology
The Obsidian messenger app and it’s backend services are built on a C# codebase. This
matches with the existing NBitcoin, NStratis, Breeze and Stratis Bitcoin Full Node projects and
allows for seamless integration of the messaging and the blockchain platform.
It is compatible with the Microsoft .NET Standard / .NET Core platform, therefore making it
developer-friendly and capable of running on various operating systems such as Windows,
different versions of Linux, and Apple macOS.

Is this it? Doesn't seem like much

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

>This matches with the existing NBitcoin, NStratis, Breeze and Stratis Bitcoin Full Node projects and allows for seamless integration of the messaging and the blockchain platform.

The Stratis team have outright said that Obsidian has nothing to do with them. Obsidian is a code fork of Stratis, that's it

>LOL LETS SEND A MESSAGE, ITS DECENTRALIZED XD

>OOPSS I DONT HAVE ANY ODN LEFT XD CANT SEND A MESSAGE IF I HAVE NO ODN XDDDD

It's shit, people will use whatsapp anyway.

are you fucking serious. i went all in on this fucking coin

ODN is for serious people who need to use an anonymous messenger for business purposes. if you're just some poorfag, it's not intended for you.

You're fucking delusional, tell you what, I'll x3 your pocket change from grandpa if you suck my big long IOC dick, better chances than actually waiting for this "MUH PAY FOR PRIVATE MESSAGING BECAUSE MUH BLOCKCHAIN" coin to moon.

Exactly, you said it yourself, it's a niche product, aka it's shit and does not merit the hype you retards give it.

I will now continue to post IOC related info graphics.

Like the other guy said, there's no reason for regular people to use this, so why should it be deemed highly valuable?

BECAUSE MUH PRIVATE MESSAGING ON BLOCKCHAIN BRO LMAO LOL

Seriously, after every ODN thread I haven't been given one value proposition that actually stands to be actually valuable and facilitate real world adoption.

This is a niche product, it is not revolutionary or BIG. Stop hyping it up ODN fags, just admit you got fleeced

Of fucking course I'm serious. And the fee is PER MESSAGE.

Imagine you have to send 1000 message, the fee will make people go away. There are better alternatives for this, it doesn't solve anything.

Fair enough, and exactly why this coin won't see any global adoption.

>When you realize you can just use DIONS wallet to send secure messages for cheaper, while also not being confined to a 100% niche ecosystem.

Do you ODN kids know what interoperability means? Do you ODN kids understand the untapped potential for inter-chain technologies?

Do you understand that IOC is not just a little messaging app but a whole fucken swiss-army knife.

>Obsidian

featured on FORBES

>I/O Coin

featured on some shitty medium blog post

IOCucks are getting DESPERATE

It only has to compete with:
Facebook, Google hangouts, WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, weeChat, whatever other korean or chinese messaging app there is that are all free and widely adopted and have huge teams working on constant improvement.

>implying any of those are fucking anonymous
>implying ODN is just a messenger
you are an idiot

How is telegram not anonymous?

What? Not gonna try justify why your niche coin is doomed to be a low quality ICO? But you'll try use websites which ODN paid to feature on vs free marketing IOC gets just for being good.

Did I mention Oracle Investment, H2 ventures, Stokens VC, KPMG and more are all working with IOC?

Directed at you fagboy, don't try change the topic, I want you to tell me why your coin isn't just destined to be a over hyped ICO built on the premsise of being a private messaging suite, despite being many other options which don't invovle being deluded by money (bc admit you you only shill this coin because you are deluded in money, you cannot even tell whats a good investment anymore, clearly if you're buying ODN's ffs lmao.)

Shit dude, how is even google or Facebook not anonymous? Do you pit your phone number there because they ask you to? Do you uplead your id photos? Get real.

you have to sign up with a fucking phone number

As a fellow IOC holder you should fucking stop. You're making us look desperate.

I hold both IOC and OBD. They are both good projects. No reason to put down another one. Fucking stop it, man.

Yes, there is a reason why terrorist use telegram for communication, government cant crack em.

Look you fucking Matthew Princesa you fucking faggot, stop bashing ODN you fucking prick. It will only look bad for IOC, because moron like you bashing other project. Fuck off you fucking asshole.

No you don't.

I like to let the market do the talkin' and let losers FUD because that's all they're good for ;^)

After the new wallet and getting our masternodes on 12th we wont bother you ioc hodlers anymore. See you in 2018 brothers . May your fudding keep our bags warm and light

Sorry IOC men, I just fucken hate ODN faggots so much.

I'd even argue that odn is least anonymous from all now existing messaging apps because i bet most of you noobs bought the ico with coinbase ether.

none of this shit matters since the messages are fully encrypted

Yea, messages on whatsapp and telegram are also fully encrypted, but you don't have to upload your id and get it checked by third parties to use the apps.

I still don't understand how people are expecting huge gains from a system where you need to burn the coin to send an encrypted message, which is a niche purpose in and of itself

>No reason for regular people to use ODB
>No reason for regular people to use BTC
>No reason for regular people to use Monero
>etc

You realize that logic doesnt apply here? You're missing the bigger picture. Jesus christ how can you people be participating in the market when you think like this?

Crypto is just a baby. ODN is technically a first mover by building the first 100% anonymous messaging platform. Its a first mover. First. Mover. That's a big deal.

As for "Who" is going to use this - its the same market that is going to use Monero, Verge, Cloakcoin, PIVX etc. The anonymous-encrypted darknet platforms are big, and will become even bigger.

Add to the fact that its their own platform and ODN has legs. Everything I've seen about it, I like about it. I DO wish that that people would keep quiet about this and stfu at least until it hits exchanges and the chain starts running. I also think this is gonna do a x2 right out of the gate because these guys already have a prototype up and running.

But for people to say that the market is "too niche" is ridiculous. Its outrageous FUD.

>ODN is technically a first mover by building the first 100% anonymous messaging platform
Maidsafe has been working on this for like 10 years if I'm not wrong, and you won't even have to use some shit tokens to use it, just allocate some hdd space for the network and keep your pc on.

>There are people that think Obsidian is a messenger

??????????????????????

MAID? You're bringing up MAID? Lol wtf? MAID is an entirely different beast. They are aiming to build a giant private network, essentially. 100% anonymity is not one of their goals (which is why their marketing is called SAFE).

Besides, you are comparing a platform that does anonymous messaging right NOW, that already works, compared to something that is perpetual varporware.

This shit is a no brainer. And the tokens issue is also a non-issue, its a fee to use the network just like any other fee you use to transfer money. I mean come on.

I mean when your biggest supporters try to use it as the main reason people should buy in it shouldn't be surprising that's the result

Who is shilling the messenger? The platform is going to be a great thing to have for private, anonymous dApps.

It is different beast, yes. It's much better, in the works for like 10 years and will do everything that odn claims to do, but much better. I brought it up because some fag here mentioned first movers advantage.

Lol, except its vaporware. The crypto market is moving at a blazing speed. By the time it gets released the market would have left it in the dust, and a better alternative will probably be available.

Enjoy your bags.

>shilling MAID in an Obsidian thread

..... HAHAHAHA you're an idiot stop embarrassing yourself

M-muh decentralised WhatsApp where i pay for every message. 1995 called, they want you to pay for texts.

MAID? what is this, 2016

It's like you're looking for ways to hate on the coin. Why not just take another look at it, take a look at the demo instead of fudding like a moron. If I were you I would buy some on opening day and enjoy the gains. It's a good, solid ICO. It's not just messaging either, alot more stuff is going to be coming down the road for private dApps.

You're the guy signing up to fb and telegram with phone number, you can't talk :^)

nobody is gonna use a new messaging app regardless of features. that market is locked down 100%

That's exactly my point. What's next? Instagram on blockchain for some reason? Sprinkle some smart contracts and dapps in the whitepaper and launch an ico

> Nobody on the planet has the need to send text/images/files in a manner that is 100% untraceable, hiding both origin and destination.

It's like this is your first day on the internet. Cute.

Hold up hold up, did they just invented encryption? Holy fuck BUY BUY BUY!

decentralized encryption, you fool

i'm reading this from my telegraph right now, thanks user for this insight.

You realize that encryption wasn't even mentioned in that post, right?

The other guy is getting way too hard into trying to shit on the coin, but it's really going to be a niche use overall

it'll be as niche as monero. which sounds good to me.