So today marks the start of the Hispanic Heritage month in the US, and I ask you all...

So today marks the start of the Hispanic Heritage month in the US, and I ask you all, why isn't there a Slavic history month? and if there is, why is it unheard of and greatly underappreciated?

Americans dont understand difference between nations. They can only think in racial differences. They see black people, brown people, yellow people and white people. The concept of two people of same race being different nationality is foreign to them

But all I want is to be proud of my heritage and let others experience it, is there a way i can get this going? start a movement or something?

fixed

you are what. 1/64 slav? If you dont speak the language, dont know what the country is like, dont know how society there operates....you simply arent slav. You are an american. If you come to Poland and start saying them (in english) that you grandpa was from Poland which means you are Pole as well, they will laugh at you

Why is Hispanic Heritage month starting in the middle of September?

>his "country" is split in two by mongols and gypsies

Whoever came up with Black History Month and Hispanic Heritage Month didn't take into account that Slavic traditions haven't exactly melded into American culture in the way that western European customs have.

It might also have something to do with the fact that Americans of Slavic decent have melted into the white population just as the French, Germans, Irish, and Italians have, something which is impossible for Blacks or Hispanics.

hi moffie ^~^

Mexicans will win their independence tomorrow.

I'm not a fucking Pole holy shit, kek

It was an example, dummy. I didnt as what you arent, i ask what you are. Jesus Christ, you are true american allright. You arent

what

Majority of migrants from Slavic countries are Jews and Poles, while 17% of US population are latinos.

*you arent slav so dont even bother about any ancestry

>not including the most glorious Slavic nation

Not slavic, not nation

That would be racist!

Damn, i guess Asians in America aren't Asian and Blacks don't have African ancestry

I meant to reply to this

Jesus christ, I fucked up again

Because the SJW are racist and see every white human as the patriarchie even when they are slavic. Point is there would be riots by these idiots in the street because part of the "whie race would be celebrated".

My babushka deserves better

Speak a slavic language

Blacks and Asian are biological races, while Slavs are a linguistic/cultural group.

i dont know about merrikan niggas, but i know that many white americans fetishize european identity because they have no identity of their own besides skin color. somebodys great great grandpa was from (insert random European country) and suddenly, he is (insert random European nationality)

Many Europeans also fetishize Americans, and I'm saying this as an European. Pic related is an example from Sweden.

This, 1000%. Americans have no understanding of ethnicity. I remember seeing a Dave Chappelle show once where he said something like "White people are the most racist because once I saw a group of people from 1 white ethnicity beating up some guy from another white ethnicity. To me they were all just white guys." He didn't get that Africans would do the same to Africans from other tribes

Someone should tell about the Rwandan genocide, where a million black people died over ethnicity (and a functionally made-up one, at that), not race

Slavs aren't white so it's ok. You should know island nigger.

fuck you, im not a nigger

they actually have, just not in a nationwide sense. The county near me is the only one in the entire nation where a plurality claim polish heritage, and apart from lots of polish names, polka being popular with the old folks, and shit like Pierogis and Kielbasa being staple foods you don't notice a difference.

Hispanic people are ~20% of the us and niggers are ~12%; pure slavs exist very small groups of recently immigrated people, and i am pretty certain they less than 1%. It would make more sense to have an asian heritage month as they are the next largest minority. Not that any of this makes sense

>tfw no indian heritage month

genes are not equal to culture

you americans are so fucking insecure

>Hispanic Heritage Month
So... do you eat tapas? Dance flamenco? Eat Spanish ham? Celebrate Constitution Day?

What's Spanish exactly about this celebration?

This. As a positive though, it does make America one of the few places where all the different types of europeans actually get along.

I have never seen anyone nail the American mentality as accurate as this.

Good job user.

American niggers have nothing to be proud of other than being niggers because whatever connection any one of them with whatever tribe they were pulled from in Africa has been murdered and raped into non-existance by the slave trade.

Contrary to that you don't have German/Italian/English/Slavic/Irish pride month because people with those roots actually have something tangible to be "proud of" regardless of how retarded it is, so they don't have to go full autism.

Of course you're not a Pole, you're 100% American, a goat fucker from Chechenia is more slav than your cheeseburger eating faggot ass.

t. Russian

he said hispanic capullo

According to /int/ and /pol/ the inhabitants of The british Isles are islandslavs. That would mean yanks are cryptoslavs.
Also
>Romania not slavic
>Hungary not slavic
>Austria not slavic

>according to /int/ and /pol/
You mean according to the subhuman cesspit that is Krautchan