LAMBOS

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
BUY YOU IDIOTS

ALL the smart traders are buying it up in preparation for mid-september Mercury release as per blog & roadmap

THIS IS (((LITERALLY))) THE LAST CHANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/brave-expands-its-leadership-team-with-ben-livshits-as-chief-scientist-and-david-temkin-as-chief-product-officer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well what is it?

DOGE

zrx

BAT DUDE
ITS FUCKING BAT

>he can't tell what coin it is just by looking at the graph

It fucking better drop below 5k again so I can dump all of my money on it

It better. So many times this shit has disappointed me on a semi pump to fall back to where it was before or lower.

ty based user

So should I go all in on this or something like that CV2?

wish me luck

Thats the spirit /bat/bro!
Let us board this rocket ship and leave the earthly realms behind!

you didn't tell me Brendan Eich founded BAT.
now HODLing to Q42018

ok

Went all in on BAT, LETS GO

There you go brother
Once it breaks resistance, there is no going back

basicattentiontoken.org/brave-expands-its-leadership-team-with-ben-livshits-as-chief-scientist-and-david-temkin-as-chief-product-officer/

This team is unstoppable

Just threw 600$ at this, lets see if it was a good idea or not.

I can't tell if OP is ironic shilling or not, but BAT is a really great coin. One of the best (future) use cases I've seen.

I have over 50,000 coins. All of my portfolio is BAT and OMG.

>Netscape Communications realized that the Web needed to become more dynamic. Marc Andreessen, the founder of the company believed that HTML needed a "glue language" that was easy to use by Web designers and part-time programmers to assemble components such as images and plugins, where the code could be written directly in the Web page markup. In 1995, the company recruited Brendan Eich with the goal of embedding the Scheme programming language into its Netscape Navigator. Before he could get started, Netscape Communications collaborated with Sun Microsystems to include in Netscape Navigator Sun's more static programming language Java, in order to compete with Microsoft for user adoption of Web technologies and platforms.[8] Netscape Communications then decided that the scripting language they wanted to create would complement Java and should have a similar syntax, which excluded adopting other languages such as Perl, Python, TCL, or Scheme. To defend the idea of JavaScript against competing proposals, the company needed a prototype. Eich wrote one in 10 days, in May 1995.

>Although it was developed under the name Mocha, the language was officially called LiveScript when it first shipped in beta releases of Netscape Navigator 2.0 in September 1995, but it was renamed JavaScript[2] when it was deployed in the Netscape Navigator 2.0 beta 3 in December.[9] The final choice of name caused confusion, giving the impression that the language was a spin-off of the Java programming language, and the choice has been characterized as a marketing ploy by Netscape to give JavaScript the cachet of what was then the hot new Web programming language.

You've received your final warning, anons
I'm done encouraging non-holders to buy in
I'll make sure to buy 2 lambos in your memory

is this a fucking scam?

Have 0.8 BTC ready to deploy.

Shill me one more time daddy.

It's a good long term slow gainer. Op just shilling for quick profits. This is not a coin capable of mooning.

GOOOD MORNINGGG INDIAAAAA

Nah I'll wait the weekend dip

Me2. This is shit going back to 48k-49k