Iota threatens libel lawsuit "FUD is clickbait [bullshit]"

Iota newly hired world class marketer, Jeremy Epstein, calls out the bullshit of this article

Threatens libel suit

medium.com/@jer979/disclosure-im-an-advisor-to-iota-4956de37cfa0

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15193798
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Just looked up this book on Amazon
>an untraceable virtual currency called iotas, used by drug dealers and terrorist networks

topkek

Niiice

Books from the 90s

Those dubs

that kike hasn't been on the payroll a week and he's already suing street shitters for their lies. IOTA truly is the final solution to the blockchain problem.

heil IOTA!

heil victory!

looooool
looooooooooooooooool
That guy is fucking butthurt over this:
medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15193798

>“In 2017, leaving your crypto algorithm vulnerable to differential cryptanalysis is a rookie mistake. It says that no one of any calibre analyzed their system, and that the odds that their fix makes the system secure is low,” states Bruce Schneier, renowned security technologist, about IOTA when we shared our attack.

The stuff in the article is fucking point-and-laugh tier stupidity on the part of the IOTA devs, and the IOTA devs believe their own bullshit it seems.

They made their own (insecure as fuck to standard decades-old attacks) hash algorithm. And there's great quotes from the IOTA devs talking about how they talked to the Keccak (SHA-3, the new standard hashing algorithm) team about their hashing algorithm.

This is like a fucking cripple talking about how they're going to make it in the NBA and how they supposedly got tutored by Michael Jordan when they can't even manage to throw the ball toward the hoop. And they threaten to sue someone who points that out. My sides are on a moon mission now.

All you ever talk about is going to the moon pajeet. Focus on learning how to use the potty first. Baby steps.

Oh, I guess IOTA bagholders won't find this as fucking funny as I do.

What is the boner that the IOTA team has with ternary? I always thought this was a joke.

I also fucking bought IOTA at $0.33, sold cause the massive tera-iota holders scared me off, and then re bought at $0.85 and have been losing money ever since. My worst trade in crypto so far

Everything from them is so damn buzzword heavy. I can write off most of it as marketing nonsense ... but ternary is nonsense they're actually trying to execute on. The nonsense isn't just coming from the marketing.

In theory ternary systems are more efficient

Can some1 sum me up why iota dropped so hard? security problems or sth?

no theyre just getting called on their bs

Cunt writes a clickbait-y article about how iota is the worst thing since David Hasselhoff's singing career. Then casually mentions 'Tehe btw, this has been patched for a month now guise'. Social media FUD ensues.

Sure, the devs were stupid to not use a tried and true method but ffs it's it has been patched FOR A MONTH NOW.

People from the IOTA Team defends the project. White knights attack them for calling the researcher on her bullshit. Btw everyone pushes their own agenda, so i would suggest that you read both articles and draw your own conclusions.

Wow. kind user. thanks for the clarificiation. I will dig into the stories.

...seriously?

someone should sue the devs

>medium
into the trash

>the code is not open source
Why do people invest in this?

Why do people invest in apple?

those bagholder shilling tactics

Price went from .65 to .60 already back at .625

The market realizes its nothing. Go fuck yourself, Iota will crush your puny altcoins

Because they make hardware and sell it.

IOTA just have insecure software.

this is funny. but the guy is still borderline tard