The fuck was his problem?

The fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un5LpUl9quw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((Bronstein)))

Yeah, I mean all Stalin wanted to do was pick his brain.

that is one ugly fucking heeb

He was mentally ill.

was stalin the only commie who didn't look like a creep

young smallpox Stalin was sketchy as fuck, he seems like the sort of fella that would impregnate barely pubescent girls in the arctic

fun fact: Stalin actually looked disgusting up close due to very pronounced smallpox scars from his youth. Most of his pictures were altered to make his skin look smooth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Un5LpUl9quw

>all those leftypol drones in the comments

British agents taking over forts

Oi, he doesn't look creepy, I have hair like him. =[

So you look like a creep too. And a Jew too probably.

I'm of Pictish / Caledonian ethnic origin but sure, it's just the hair, I promise, and my mother, whom I evidently live with as a result of being a damn commie.

pic related was his problem

>Pictish / Caledonian
Are you from the 5th century AD?

My genealogy is pretty safe in the north western Scottish my dude, and yeah, i'm pretty old, i've been here all summer.

how do you get stalin to assassinate you when he has been dead for decades?

Them glasses

I wouldn't say it is creepy, it makes him look grizzled and worldly. No one gave a shit about vaccinating him as a kid and now according to the communist ethos he is (supposedly) working towards a world where people do give a shit.

Intentionally wearing a creepy pair of glasses, hairdo and little moustachio on the other hand...

>didn't look like a creep
Hmm, not sure about that... the rightmost photo makes him look like a monster from a video game

*teleports behind you*
*picks your head*
heh... shouldn't have supported the permanent revolution... kid

That doesn't look like smallpox scars to me, rather like liver spots or some other type of spots plus a grainy image. Anyway, what's your source?

.gif?

It's well documented that Stalin suffered from a major bout of smallpox as a kid that left him with scars all over his face. I first read about it in Robert Conquest's book "Breaker of Nations" back in college.

Here's another pic, specifically the original, not airbrushed, version of of a 32 year old Stalin.

whoops, wrong pic. but I was going to post that one too, so oh well. In that pic, you can also see the pockmarks on his chin and cheek. the difference between them and simple liver spots is, liver spots are not indented. But Stalin probably had some liver spots as well, which ended up making his face look worse.

>Stalin was ugly as fuck and all of his good pictures were actually shopped, I read that in Nigel McAnglo's book

>u-uncle joe was a handsome man and i'd suck his willy
fag

>willy

>uncle joe
Only Anglos and Americans ever called him that.

Borat/10

>A famous Bolshevik looks like Borat
>Borat is played by a Jew
Hmmm...

he had a great fear of ice picks as I recall

though I think he overcame it in the end

Communism.
Also I'd argued, even though Stalin copied a lot of things off what Trotsky proposed, Lev Bronstein would have been far worse for Russia/USSR than even Stalin was. He would have destroyed the USSR a lot sooner.

Elaborate.

Trotsky would have invaded Poland and Germany afterward, forcing a reaction from the rest of Europe that would have ended in WW2 15 years ahead of schedule

why stalin wanted him death?
i think i read about it but i forgot

I hate looking at young pictures of historical figures. They sometimes look way too much like people I knew in high school. And the thought of them achieving anything close to said historical figures makes me want to go on an arson spree.

Ask a tankie to kill you

>Robert Conquest

they used the same trick in kolkata