Paragon CEO

CEO is hot, do I buy the ICO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYomjnUP5g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bhYomjnUP5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like you combined Cindy Crawford, Keira Knightley and the Money Skeleton.

>hot

Looks like a tranny from a Eastern European strip club

She's not as smart as money skeleton, look at her read this whiteboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYomjnUP5g&feature=youtu.be

Well she is Russian, so you're only half wrong.

no its a scam

Damn, Paragon poster was right... it does have actual graphics.

>giving money to a woman

>money
>Veeky Forums

Jesus christ what a dumb bitch. I bet their investors are the same as the whiteknights who give thousands to feminist kickstarters

Strong tranny vibes. Would.

Only trust white men. Money Skeleton is the king.

kek, this

I would never invest to a woman led project

Only thing I would do is impregnate her and make lots of white babies

thats exactly what she should be doing, what a waste

>thats exactly what she should be doing, what a waste
basically
She has good genes and wasted her twenties. She should have had five kids.

is she shilling toothpaste??

Lmao she's reading off a whiteboard! Get scammed noobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhYomjnUP5g

If you know nothing else, yes. Attractiveness is positively correlated with intelligence.

It's a pretty specialized market though - large if it catches on, but difficult in the early stages.

How did a horse become a CEO? I didnt know affirmative action extended to animals.

fucking scam, i'll take her feminine penis though

tfw too intelligent to get tricked by a pretty face

the flesh is a shell

>Investing in a woman

Egor Lavrov, he looks like an Egor...

>she
>hot

Kek

>giving $ to female CEO
>Being this retarded

russian? is she really?

her last name is totally dutch and she has an american accent. are you just guessing shes russian? she definitly looks like a dutch skeleton girl too..

Depends, I haven't done any research into Paragon but I wouldn't put money in it. What woman that attractive goes into programming? Smells fishy too me.

Also the Johnson Dollar Diversity Dilemma Hypothesis shows that companies that try and virtue signal (i.e. Twitter censoring people on the right, Netflix dumping 100M so more blacks will be programmers, etc.) they always fall short of the goals and stock prices always drop. At the end of the day, it comes down to the quality of work and output.

uhhhh you do know that the arabs living there are not actually dutch? dutch people typically have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I believe she is a former model who is now the CEO of a weed crypto. Lol you have to be retarded to put money in this

Filthy hat wtf how is she supposed to handle a currency if she can't handle a hat

I guess there is still hope....This is her husband!

she looks banal. no mysogony, would say the same thing if it was a dude who presented himself in the same way

how much money does he have?

That's because Eastern European women are still old-fashioned, red pilled and look for a good provider first and a Chad second.

I bet she loves licking his bald head, girls love bald men, it means they are verile, plus bald heads look great

do i have to say more?

(((Coincidence)))

oy vey

you have been warned

Omg they raised 22million because she's fucking hot?!?

They're GOING TO BECOME FUCKING MILLIONAIRES AND SCAM THESE BETA FUCKING FAGGOTS BECAUSE SHES HOT!?!?

meanwhile we're here trying to scrape buy. This is fucking bullshit. Who the fuck are these beta faggots just throwing money and making people rich?

Doesn't this fucking piss anyone else off

>recks a multibillion company to just millions
>gets severance package
>keks at you