You will NEVER go back in time to buy cheap bitcoins and/or apple/microsoft stocks

>you will NEVER go back in time to buy cheap bitcoins and/or apple/microsoft stocks

Why even live

Why wouldn't you just bet on sports if you went back in time anyway.

You can buy crypto now before it hits trillion cap retard

I don't think we will see even 500billion market cap in our lifetime

You can buy cheap IOC now user. It isn't too late to make it

You are living in a time now where coins exist that are going to 10x, 100x in the coming months and years

You have the opportunity right now to buy

faggot

I remember an user posting in the beginning of this year that we would never see $25bn. Are you that same user?

So you think any one coin has the chance at being as big as Apple? Apple makes on average 300 us dollars every two years from 35% of the worlds population not to mention everything that's not an iPhone. So you're counting on this technology to beat the retail Market? I highly doubt it.

I'm not. I am only a 1st year economics student at Bentey

I was in the process of buying 21 bitcoin when they were ~$100 but the process of buying was a hassle at the time (where I lived anyway) and I never saw it through.

But I probably would've sold by now anyway.

realistically crypto has the potential to become the entire internet AND banking platform. Both the internet and banking part are doable, however I don't see the banking part becoming too big because governments and banks will successfully shut it down.

axa already owns blockstream. the bankers and global corporations want crypto as their tool because they know what kind of future it has.

i fell you OP i fell the same.
i think about this every day.
i knew about bitcoin at 1$ but didnt buy .

i make only bad decisions in life one after the other.

get over it. if you bought at $1 you would have probably cashed out before it hit $100

I don't think I would have held beyond 1k if I bought anywhere lower than 200

yea your probably right user. it would have been another bad decision

>it would have been another bad decision
you are here now. you made the good decision

Apple stock price in 2010: $45
Apple stock price in the current ATH pump: $160

holy shit, I could have 3x'd my money if I bought Apple 7 years ago, and sold at the perfect moment

>300% seems small to me
coins have ruined my perspective

You still live in the time to buy cheap OMG and Ark

This faggit gets it.

Yeah look at that dotcom market cap, the crypto bubble hasn't even started yet. Just wait until the normies get in and your local news station talks about the "crypto phenomena" that has college kids gambling their student loans.

how much would you have been able to afford if you did?

and what price would bitcoin have to be to allow you to buy enough so you wouldnt regret not getting any?

I was going to buy in 2011 then the price plummeted think it went from $15 to $2 put me off
I don't think there was that many place to buy at the time either except mgtox and had to be in U.S if i remember correctly

>he ACTUALLY missed out on the Bitcoin ICO

Really makes you think