Bring on the flood

ITT: extreme comfort

How big is your Ark stack? 1200 here. So comfy and warm. I feel like I'm in an elephant's womb.

NoArkers not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/address/AbSB8VidZkXxybZNAHoJ5CzpigvXcZv27L
explorer.ark.io/tx/03cbbfb5462691dec722ead4e4c9562aac287330e1118e62a272e140f02e5f85
classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is the flood that will raise all ARKs coming?

300 ARK. I want more but it keeps going up...

i had 10000 ark @ .5

it mooned the day i sold it

Why the fuck would you do this? You could have been extremely wealthy. It's obviously going way up. You'll regret this for the rest of your life.

1000. Im not so sure user. why should i not liquidate this ?

I love ark wow...

I love ark more than you...

what the fuck wow...

Do what you'd like but you'll regret it. Imagine if you had sold ETH when it was $3. There's at least a 1/4 chance that's what this situation is. An obvious hold in my eyes.

have 932. comfy but not super comfy. Want 1000 so when it goes to 100 bucks ill be rich. well rich for me.

Ark is amazing...

>000 ark @ .5
hahahahaharoflrekt more than my 2k usd investment into yoyow

also 1200 here, not sure what it does but I love Ark

Wow, wow, WOW.

Look at all the drooling fucknuts slobbering over their coin hitting the Pleroma at close to $3.

This is as high as it goes, babydicks. Rejoice. Then cry yourselves to sleep later.

"Pride cometh before a fall." Oh, you put more faith in a literal shitcoin Noah wouldn't stub his Toronto than three thousand years old advice more applicable to the Arkie plight than anything?

Fuck and you.

Oh, and in the meantime, pickup some goddamned deodorant.

Seriously.

Arkies are not only the dumbest, most malformed creatures of the crypto world. They also have the worst hygiene.

The average Arkie hasn't seen a bar of soap or toilet paper for many, many years. He (it's always a pale faced five foot even manelet fuckwit) spends far too much time in front of Bittrex shooting off into a dirty stock for basic human decency. The average Arkie is delusional, disgusting, and shallow as fuck, entirely obsessed at every meaningless ten cents swing that farts its way across their Blockfolio each twenty four hours.

Arkies are stupid.

Arkies are smelly.

Arkies WILL fail.

DELUDED

Haha I love this shit! But seriously Ark is making me rich.

Have other coins accepted smart bridges?

2k. Feels good.

ARKIES WILL FAIL HARD!

MARK MY WORDS

>Noah wouldn't stub his Toronto

How much ARK do you have and how much do you generate each day?

I currently only have 272 ARK and I get 0.06 per day. Does doubling my amount of ARK also mean doubling the amount I generate?

Yes, but you get more cos the transaction fee stays static. Which delegate are you voting?

You're losing 0.1 ark every transaction, so if you change it to weekly payout then you'll save 0.6 week.

jarunik

thanks for the tip

No prob. Right now you're losing 60% of your free ark to transaction fees.

Whales pls loosen your grip I want to hit $5 by October

How exactly do you change it to weekly?

jarunik covers all fees, and his payouts are only daily

I'm not sure. Ask Jarunik on the ark ecosystem Reddit. The biz delegate lets you register and log in and change it.

Are you saying that jarunik covers the 0.1 ark transaction fee?

I wonder if this guy regrets posing for this picture yet.

1700 ARK reporting in, my most comfy hodl

24k ark reporting in, most comfy hold (more than BTC or XMR).
Much happier with my 9 ark/day payout (sharkpool) than I was with biz_classic (5.2 ark/day).

Thinking about it, their service, support and community focus are great and all, but taxing "large" wallets overly much just so that "small" wallets can get 100% payout is BS. I was forced to leave because the real whales left. The same thing will happen to you

Poor fag here only 37

poorfag here im not an ARKie but why does it get so much hate here its practically at its ATH right now, it hasnt had big crashes either

y shouldnt i buy it (other than that its near ath)

Ark is a good buy for sure but yeah wait for a dip to get in, probably weekend dip coming soon.

switched my 15k vote as well.

they will drop out of the 51 at this point

It's slowly climbing and it's low point is getting higher and higher, it keeps trying to break that 60k top. I bought more yesterday because I have a feeling it's gonna explode soon. Volume has been rising today too. I just have this tingling feeling

Why the fuck aren't you in biz_classic? It pays 100% to small wallets (you're considered a small wallet). Jar-jar binx might pay your transaction fee, but biz_classic allows you to change your payouts to monthly and it's .1 for tx fee, in the long run you'll be making better with your Veeky Forums bros.

Price is being suppressed for ACES release.

what is ACES, user? haven't read up on it

Why not split your large stack between the two delegates? You can vote for multiple delegates and choose how much to contribute from your stack.

10k ARK @ 16k sato here, very comfy long hodl.

What is this "ACES" you speak off?

this is the most autistic thing i've ever read

Google it. This shit will explode on the day ACES is released. It's all biz will be talking about. Your window for sub-$5 is closing quickly. The AMA tomorrow will probably have multiple points of good news as well.

ACES (Ark Contract Execution System) is just one part of the roadmap. It'll allow you to execute smart contracts on Ethereum with Ark, participate in Eth ICO's with Ark
and create ERC20 tokens with Ark

So a whale still trying to accumulate?

>tfw bought GNT at ATH instead of more ARK

>that image
>67 cents
I'm going to really enjoy posting that in a year.

explorer.ark.io/address/AbSB8VidZkXxybZNAHoJ5CzpigvXcZv27L
explorer.ark.io/tx/03cbbfb5462691dec722ead4e4c9562aac287330e1118e62a272e140f02e5f85

Why are you lying on the internet?

18K ark at 10k satoshi. Waiting for it to reach $50 and then retire.

Only 100 ARK.. but i'm a newcoiner and have already returned my investment by selling some ARK so its Ok i guess

Great buy, now just remember that hodl works and wait.

voting for a bit longer than 2/3 of a full day, so multiply that number by 3/2.
~6*2/3 = ~9
Same result as the excel calculator

I cant make a loss of ARK anymore, i'm just leaving it in my wallet till it hits 300$

I just need to have Ark reach 10 dollars so I can live on the interest in some backwater country.

Guys what is your conservative, realistic price projection for ark by the end of the year?
Like, if you estimate correctly by +/- 10% you get a 1mil prize, but if you fail, the devil gets your soul.

I'd say $4.7. People have been saying >10$ a lot but I believe that would be too much. The only way that happens is if smartbrides/ACES really takes off and Ark kills Lisk, surging to top 15.

Summer to late 2018 is obviously impossible to call, $1, 50 or 300, no chance to predict any altcoin in crypto, except for the likely general trend upwards.

Yep, over 4 at least easily. Maybe even in 2 weeks

5 is a optimistic and good bet

as they work their way through the roadmap i see ark near the top10 in the end of 2018

~$5 by the end of the year, ~$20 mid 2018

Tfw too lazy to sell my 10k ark @.50

Anyone else unironically love posts like this? It's like the "This will end Trumps campaign" shit.

>Noah wouldn't stub his Toronto

que

So anyone think we'll get under 30k again? I just freed up another 1.5 BTC in case we do.

I like malarkie, he's misguided but always good for a laugh.

i've got 4 :)

Post your address

biz_classic is a scam delegate

You don't seem to understand what a scam is. Biz was a scam as he took peoples ark, biz_classic is not a scam as they pay out.

It's just heem fudding. He actually thinks it makes the delegate look bad by announcing to the world that he was banned for harassing and spamming. It only makes him look bad the.

Where is the site to log in?

Jarunik doesn't have a site. I don't know why people keep voting for him when he only pays 70% and does Literally nothing. Only biz_classic and yin support custom pay schedules. classicdelegate.biz

I meant the site for biz_classic, thanks.

classicdelegate.biz/

I actually remember his first rage post about missing grandfathering, he couldn't get his head around the idea that it was a reward for those that wore the cost of missing payouts until we hit 51.
He also claimed he was a whale because he had 20k ark and should get special treatment.

I have 1733. I only get 0.4 per week from biz_classic... Apparently I can get way more with others :/

I mean they held a voter's payout without him knowing. If they do it once they'll do it again.

You should be getting more than that. Post address and I'll take a look and mention it on discord if I can't figure out why its lower.

You get 100% pay with that sized wallet. Only way you could be earning more is if the other delegates are smaller while also paying 100%

He was told he was banned a month ago. His own fault for taking the risk in continuing to vote for someone that banned him

They vote for him for the same reason I did. He is very active on reddit and tirelessly promotes ARK. Not surprisingly this is attractive to non Veeky Forums Arkies. There is a good chance that he will respond to your questions individually and generally does a good job with outreach.

That said, he doesn't pay anything near biz_classic.

I would need it to hit like 1.5k for that

I complained here about biz's payouts for larger wallets but what you say is most certainly wrong. Their calculator gives me about 0.5 daily (not weekly) for your 1733.
Biz_classic is actually (for now) perfect for you since you are in the 0%-tax-small-wallet-category.

Watch out though, as their system of communism crumbles you might end up being the "whale" in the pond of 1000 ark fishes and be forced to switch as well.

Post proof he was told he wouldnt get paid anymore. All I see is a discord chat of uncle change laughing about blacklisting a voter because he "politely" asked to be unbanned form the discord.

Fuck off heem. If you're not him all you have to do is search the archive for all the threads he made harassing Moon and Chang non stop for the past month. The retard deserved it.

>tfw grandfathered fish
All you had to do was be greedy long instead of greedy short.

Did you see Moon's response to you in your last thread?

>all you have to do is search the archive for all the threads he made harassing Moon and Chang non stop for the past month
If its so easy you do it. So far I've only seen the screencap from the discord where chang laughs about blacklisting a voter.

shut up heem

Moon and Chang both posted screen caps of his messages and threads when he started fudding. Go look for them yourself.

ALUeY6kKpWfTZ7J3k4mfQrrrriuBBmUnpf

>politely
that was sarcasm my dude
ive been in the discord since Fagnet was the delegate and this heem kid is a genuine sperg.

Rofl what a greedy kike

Yeah, saw it yesterday. Thanks tho.
I am still interested in what they have planned regarding their future loyal voter system, but unless the bonus is marginal, they cut their share even more or they drop the 100% for small wallets thing, I don't see it going anywhere.
He even hints at it in that post - you get an unfair disadvantage if you have a large wallet (in comparison to the rest of the pool) so you either leave or divide your stack. Both result in a loss of "large" wallets that can be the bitch for the "small" wallets so the tax for all wallets increases and at some point even a 1000 ark wallet will have to pay 30% tax.

I'm more than happy getting 90% on my 10k and don't want to lose that. They will lose grandfathered larger wallets if we get fucked after getting them into the 51 to start with.

Chang spoke about a proposed replacement system for the tax brackets. Nobody will lose their existing grandfathered status but more people will be added in. Also with a loyalty program that increases people that didn't get in an increased pay over time.

I'm grandfathered too with 8k and trust moon and Chang won't screw us.