Kyber

Im searching for a kyber whitelisted Email account (not kyced). Im paying 140€ (0.5 ETH) via PayPal. I will need your emailpassword and adress. Telegram @CRYPTOBOI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874521946079232000?lang=en
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[email protected]

Pw: kysfag

Wait a day. I'll post why Kyber will hit major liquidity problems despite their "solution" soon. They plan really won't work at launch unless they are lying about the coin reserves being 3rd party.

If you saved money because of this, tip me 10%. What a great deal!

LITECOIN (LTC): LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac248nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

[email protected]

Mad?

overhyped ICO get dumped in general

you wish, burger.

Um, it seriously is a bad business model and its solution to liquidity is laughable for an upstart company. I'll post more later. But you really need to think about how things will work in reality. Counting on BOTS to magically appear with coins at below market rates is fucking pathetic planning. Pathetic. The exchange might work, but it will require more than what information Kyber has released. Don't buy unless you know what you are buying, which is true for everything.

Hahaha salty amerifag.
Dude they have a liquidity of $40mil out of their own pockets until they find more partners.
Swallow your pride and buy on Etherdelta faggot

Their liquidity solution is literally praying other people write BOTS to store coins on the off chance someone wants them at rates magically lower than other exchanges. It is bullshit, and you are a LOW IQ IMBECILE.

MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac248nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

[email protected]

Why would you every apply logic to the crypto world? Go with the hype and Flip it asap.
Otherwise you will stay poor.

>Paypal

are you a fucking moron or something ? i hope you die fucking faggot kys kys kys

The market is changing fast. It is already different than a month ago. Wake up. Logic will always win in the end. Kyber is shit unless they are lying. Tip me what you save, 10%, for not giving either idiots or liars your money.

[email protected]

No one else gives spot-on analysis like this anywhere.

Okok. I will use my logic again after i flipped it for x2,5. Then we can speak about long term Investments again.

If that works. It worked last week. Will it work this week? Maybe. And, if you are too cheap to tip, at least give credit where credit is due, Kyber's liquidity solution is fucking laughable and only makes sense to low IQ idiots.

no one is going to tip you faggot stop posting

0.5 ETH are you kidding me, got 2 whitelisted emails, but no way I am giving them away for pennies.

2.5 ETH and I might consider it.

That's the point dummy, you want to buy at ico and then dump it, rake in 5x or 10x profits easily.

Is there an individual cap for whitelised accounts?

Bancor, TenX... all overhyped, and the price was near ICO price when the tokens were released

Invest all your money long term in Kyber then. By its publicly released information, it is a fucking scam company and you are a moron. It literally is selling 3rd party BOTS magically appearing and holding altcoins who will magically charge below market rates. It is idiotic.

If that still works. It worked last week. Will it work in a month?

it'll be around 2.5eth lol
unless they ban china

Vitalik is backing this train, no way he is going to allow this to fail. There will be integration and partnerships between OMG, ETH & Kyber.

Source?

Lies then. Confirmed. Fuck you.

China will and the US will be banned afaik. So that will rule out quite a few I'm sure. So far, the numbers are looking like 5.4 Ether pp. 200,000(Hard cap)/34,000(number of verified whitelisted accounts)

0.5 ETH for the ico of the next Bitfinex, you are out of your mind

faggit

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874521946079232000?lang=en

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en

There you go, gotta spoonfeed people everything here.

they sold 100k in presale

That means they are paying him to be an advisor. How fucking dumb are you?

My advice to Money Skeleton is to not fucking associate with Scam Artists. If Kyber works, it will be because they create the banks of altcoins themselves (initially), which means they are fundamentally dishonest right now.

And no, Vitalik, whom I have beyond respect for, advising a company is not an endorsement. Fuck you. Cunt.

By the way, does anyone want me to take down Bancor? Because the Nazis were literally right. Who would have guessed?

>Implying vitalik cares or needs to be paid

Jeez you fudders get more retarded each day

i want you to stop abusing kpops for your shit posts

i bet noone has ever tipped you you damn poorfag

hahaha
false
Although, I am owed an absurd amount of money. I have saved people millions. Fuck the pieces of shit who don't pay. IT IS A GREAT DEAL!

>Kyber are the only company that have money to pay money skeleton

The guy who we call "Money Skeleton" is going to act as an advisor for some "shitcoin" because he is getting paid chump change?

I got it now you are a fudder, who is acutally going to put everything you have on Kyber, doing the ole reverse play. Keep doing what you are doing.

See, this is a shrill. Do not pay attention to shrills.