So they have been teasing this huge announcement' in September for a long time...

So they have been teasing this huge announcement' in September for a long time. Please don't tell me the conference was THE September thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2S9-huvr02UTi1fWThoVW11bGM/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disrupt SF 2017
OmiseGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>google

That was Omise, not OmiseGo

The September thing was probably just another hype statement they threw out there, all this team is good at is fucking shilling their coin and misleading every little thing to be much bigger than it actually is

Truth is there probably is no HUGE September thing

i love this meme.

you know why omise created omg right?

and even then this really means nothing, it's a tweet

No please educate me

OmiseGo-ogle?
The two entities are merging. All omise transactions will be processed on the omise go private blockchain.

What happened to the Apple partnership? Not uptodate. Now google, huh? SpaceX will follow for sure.

lol yeah they just went to the desk and got guest passes for this tweet
>moron

just joking i dont know either lmao

Apple was nothing more than a sticker on a skateboard and still is just that.

Google, they literally decided to have a photo shot infront of a reception to build hype, they weren’t there doing any relevant or talking to anyone high up in the company.

SpaceX? Sure why not, they will probably find a way to get the rumour mill going for that soon enough, it’s literally all they do and as an investor that’s worrying

Fucking kek

Like you are an Investor you fucking LARPer

wtf have you ever been to google before you mong
>fucking kek

I've personally visited google HQ in london, means nothing

WHY ARE WE PUMPING?

they're not partnering WITH google - they are partnering with Golem and talked about it AT google.

Kind of like they did with the apple sticker

ok keep living in delusion. They just went to google to take a hype photo and not deliver in turn ruining their credibility
>gtfo stay poor

Fuck!
guys!!!!
GUYS!!!!!!
Have you heard the news!?!?!?!?!
OMG is partnering with spaceX!
Was confirmed by an insider on notorios 4cahn forums: Enter the rocketship now!

Really? You’re actually doubting that? This coin is shilled here constantly and is up 229% this month alone, I’d be more surprised if people weren’t riding OMG right now.
I’m just a realist and you can’t exactly argue with what I said, the only actual business partnership we have evidence they have made after all of this is a few McDonald’s restaurants in Thailand and due to their past reputation I get the feeling they are playing it up bigger than it actually will be.

lol they've explicitly stated that they aren't partnering with google dipshit

apple sticker is just a fucking sticker that everyone in the world has and Jun put it on his skateboard so what. It has been his twitter profile pic for months
and morons on biz turned it into a meme

>they weren’t there doing any relevant or talking to anyone high up in the company
citation needed

>I’m just a realist
nah, youre a salty cynic.

>their past reputation
what reputation?

2 the moooooon we pumping boys fucking google confirmed GET IN NOW

I heard they were doing something with spacex

MCDONALD'S SPACEX APPLE AND MOTHERFUCKING GOOGLE CONFIRMED FOR OMG PARTNERSHIP. STRAP IN BOYS THIS IS THE ONE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

hold your bags at least till 13th. thank me later

Nice,I bought 100k

why

Apple Keynote on the 12th.

*golem

Also, tfw just made 11 omg with 2 mini trades. feels good, but so stressfull, I am not made for this, lol

What's a spacex? Sounds a bit gay.

I've tried helping you OMGoys, don't get me wrong solid coin... currently overbought due to fake rumours, expect a correction

SPACEX CONFIRMED FAGGOTS

>people have been saying "expect a correction" since the apple rumours first came out (like last month)
>still no correction
lel nomgers are hilarious

Source?

It is confirmed. Tweet with a rocket in 10min. Posted in slack.

spacex confirmed for being faggots because he said it sounds gay?

I bet your dad divorced your mum because hes a faggot

Are you trolling or did you not even read the very thread you are posting in?

he already bought the rumour

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2S9-huvr02UTi1fWThoVW11bGM/view

Some good research

here we go with this meme again, I think you guys are doing it on purpose now.

yes. dont buy omg, let me buy it instead :^)

I started with 2 OMG, bought when it was something close to 9 bucks, been selling high, buying low ever since, now I own 8 OMG. Am I able to make myself to nice dinner land?

Whale here, omise is going to break upwards toward $18 within the next 2 days

i have 60 $omg and dont brag about it