Wanna profit? Read this

Honest advice here from a german trader.

Get some Aeternity while you can.

Why? It is basically the superior Ethereum and it will be ready at Q1 2018.

Why now? Since it was only tradeble on HITBTC, but you couldnt deposit or withdraw it. Now it hit Liqui and caused a crash to get the AE Tokenprice to ICO niveau.

What should I expect? It was already at around 2,8$ (look at coinmarketcap). Most of the time it was around 1,3$. And now it is at Liqui for 0,55$ and it will grow again.

>Look Aeternity up and get x2,x3 profits or stay where you are

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/aeternity/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv7px/bitcoin_crash_of_8_september_due_to_fake_chinese/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/6yv6wl/and_another_china_bans_bitcoinagainan_again_ffs/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv58t/bitcoin_crashes_on_massive_volume_as_china_plans/
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-crypto-industry-leaders-weigh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitcoin.

Can you explain the rumors

>State channels

/thread

The Rumors are, that you buy low now, because you can do it with every coin. But if it's an actual good coin, it will most likely go up. The Team got a new head developer, because the old one was fired and now they are going full charge at fulfilling the project.

this coin is a fucking trainwreck, i don't want my money anywhere near it

you guys buyed high at 1,5$ I know it. I would hate the project too, if I were you. Better learn to trade.

i don't own any you tard

It's exactly because I know how to trade that I'm not buying this shitcoin.

and what do you own?
6000000 Bitbeans?

nope
keep reaching you faggot

I mean it just got up from 0,00165 AE/ETH to 0,0017 AE/ETH. But stay poor pink wojak

you're the saddest shill i've seen in quite some time

*anger*

>buy IOTA, it's superior to ethereum!
>buy NEO, it's the chinese ethereum!
>buy WAVES, it's the soviet ethereum!
>buy aeternity, it's BETTER than ethereum!

yeah oaky. you stupid fucking faggots. if anyone can look at what's on the horizon for etherum and honestly thinks all of these shit coins even come remotely close then good luck to you and your gains

anyone non-retard would just put that money into eth itself

The ETH Train is miles away. You will never get 2000% profits with ETH or Bitcoin anymore. Only thing where it could likely happen are superior DAPPS

>Russian Ethereum
>Chinese Ethereum
>Chinese AltEthereum
Now
>German Ethereum

Think ill just stick with normal Ethereum.

sure do it. I just post my opinion here. And I think ETH can go 2k-3k$ next years. But I wanna hold more eth then as I do now and it never damages to invest in new projects .

What people dont get is, Vitalik loves his product so he will always be trying to make it better. Everyone else are just in it for the money and it shows. They will make a quick buck and 6 months later no one will remember them. Vitalik doesnt even need to work anymore. He doesnt need to to public speeches. He could retire and let ether just automate. But he has vision so he presses on. And ill press on with him and make money by believing in his vision.

The name has the pretentious æ shit on the front. Normies won't pronounce it without second guessing themselves. Prepare for bag holding.

Ohh ill buy some alts but im not buying any alts that selll them selves as a knockoff. Plus I have no faith in anything German as they try to destroy Europe for a 3rd time. Fuck Germany.

They will not use zack code, they have to restart from the beginning. Look at heir github, there is only part of the skeletion code. The developers dont even have experience with blockchains (lol finishing the mainnet at 2018), the only one that had was zack which got bullied by MARKET people where they kept all the funds while zack got none. This is a developer project, should not run by some market jackass.

I didnt want merkel :(

Move to Poland. What I really like about Poland is they are getting pretty angry about all the shit lately. They hate Russia to the right and Germany to their left. They also know the consequences of communism. Eastern Europe is Europes only hope.

yeah my roommate is always visiting warschau. Never been there, but I fly to romania at sunday. The ONLY HOPE lies in eastern europe. The german god is DEAD. Everywhere just trash people here, I just trade crypto to get out of this misery.

exactly, but its even worse than that.

look at all of these new coins, and who are getting involved. theyre all in it for the money, quick profits, pump and dumps, or expecting a coin they can buy and hold for 5 years and become millionaires.

when ethereum came out people were definitely looking for profit, but there was a lot of excitement about a fully programmable currency.

now the latecomers have showed up, seen the 1000x gains made by people who mostly made that money by accident, and started throwing their money at everything hoping to get rich. its an oversupply of these people that will keep most of these coins from ever being used outside of exchanges. and a coin only used in exchanges is quickly replaced by the latest hot new currency that outperforms it.

Probably the most relevant thing I have read in a few weeks. Great points.

Sadly the market can stay irrational for as long as it does so, the least we can do is go about our doings with cautious optimism.

The best products will win. Do you know KICKICO? They are building a ICO hosting platform and it is already working. All these facebook ads with, get your own ICO just for 50 BTC! or these obvious scams will end with just one good project. Every sector has its own good product, we are here at peak capitalism. Most likely 99% of the world doesnt know about cryptocurrencies, maybe bcause 2/3 have no internet at all, but many people dont get the thought that it will make their life easier without our 1984 goverment, but maybe I just lie to myself and these sheeps need the big brother.

>superior eth
Kys

I didnt get in to bitcoin to make money. I got in because I have my own vision, a future without central banks. I also want to see a future were Google and Facebook are driven to destitution. I believe Ethereum is a big part of that. I am also looking for other coins that fit in that vision but it sure is hard to spot them. I trade to make more ether rather than more money. If you are doing it right, wealth will be a byproduct of your vision, rather than your vision.

Thats probably why I never panic because the market is falling. But I sure beat my self up when I lose a chance to increase my total ether.

I dont like the big goverments and banks thats true. The only way where people can be free is full decentralation, but they wont make it easy and even the banks use crypto bigly.

but the best projects won't win. finance isnt a meritocracy. nothing's come close to taking bitcoin's place because people value long standing currencies over the latest hot new thing. the same can be said for developers looking to integrate or use new technologies. outside of people who constantly move to the next new thing, most developers dont want to invest their own time on projects that have yet to prove themselves.

any ethereum "killer" not only has to prove itself in the long term as a stable project that sees use outside of poloniex, it also has to display fundamental reasons why bitcoin/ethereum developers should take the time to learn about the project itself. if there are 10 new ethereum's coming out every year since ethereums launch, its obvious to me that none of them will succeed at taking over ethereum without some fundamental failure in ethereum itself.

the users are already in ethereum, and while its majority fucked up in a few cases (dao insider shenanigans // incredibly poor choice of default scripting language), it has the mindshare necessary for exponential growth that would leave other programatical blockchain starved for real world users and developers. that's what these competitors need to overcome.

bitcoin has already proven that tech isn't everything, and its only going to get increasingly harder to prove that your incredibe new tech demands to be noticed when you see the same old marketing copy every 4 months.

>Now it hit Liqui and caused a crash

not what caused the crash
if you had faith you wouldn't lie

I didnt lie, it hit on liqui and it crashed there. It was just market manipulation, there were no rumors or anything. They got a new developer thats all. Now it is stable at ICO price

This coin has the saltiest reddit community i have ever seen hahaha.

self closing smart contracts...

as in it keeps the blockchain bloat to a minimum?

fuck it I could throw some money into this, anyone care to shill some more info?

coinmarketcap.com/assets/aeternity/

Chart, website, telegram channel is also there I think. No problem. It is slightly above Ico price now and I think that wont change in the next day.

The fact that people keep making ethereum killers kinda says a lot about Ethereum.

Its impossible to make a bitcoin killer because you cant program a hundred billion dollar market cap.

What's the circulating supply? The total supply would give it a mc of around 140 mil already.

>You will never get 2000% profits
Idgaf, ETH is something I can continually throw money at for nice, steady gains.

the lead dev left and said he was gonna sell off Aeternity 0days lol

273,685,830 AE * 0,56$ = 153.264.064$ marketcap

they have finally a new developer with experience. Old dev was fired and that caused the liqui crash.

Zach is a crying little bitch

I would also point out that betting on a coin whos only future is shortterm games, means potentially holding a coin that will never, ever recover when people move on to the next new thing. At least holding one of the big three, you know even if it dropped to 10 dollars, its going to bounce back.

so much this

this has a very good chance of pulling a neo in a few months and moon for real

suprisingly good discussion in this shitty shill thread. glad i opened it. and fuck OP.

[08/09/2017 15:48] Ali Katouzian:
I meant 5%
only
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv7px/bitcoin_crash_of_8_september_due_to_fake_chinese/
[08/09/2017 15:49] Ali Katouzian:
reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/6yv6wl/and_another_china_bans_bitcoinagainan_again_ffs/
[08/09/2017 15:50] Ali Katouzian:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv58t/bitcoin_crashes_on_massive_volume_as_china_plans/
1)Although China is not banning BTC, and in the next 72-ish hours the market will recover, probably followed by some news like (ups, not a ban, just regulations). Again, this is what we saw in the past few hours with ICOs.

The rumors of a ban spreads, idiots panic sell, including their BTC:

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-crypto-industry-leaders-weigh/

fuck this coin. their one and only developer quit after being asssaulted by the CEO and now he has some tirade against AE where hes going to release backdoor exploits to his coin if the company uses his code and he was the ONLY developer

warschau, breslau, danzig
shut your kraut face you nazi wurst gobbler

>72 hours
more like 5. although the less chinese involvement we have in bitcoin and other currencies the better. the only thing i want from china are their yuan.