Omise and OmiseGO Informational Thread

This is for all the (poor) white brainlets that browse Veeky Forums. My name is Khan Kapoor and I will give you guys a quick rundown on Omise and OmiseGO.

Omise
> founded in 2013
> seed funding, series A funding, funding from venture capitalists from, series B funding from 2014-2016
> raised $25 million from the OmiseGO ICO
> acquired Paysbuy
> operates the biggest payment gateway in Thailand, bar none
> the payment system is 50% cheaper than their competitors

What is Paysbuy?
> founded in 2004
> the first e-wallet service in Thailand
> one of the three major payment processors in Thailand; does the following: payment gateway, stored value card, electronic bill payment, cash on Delivery, controlled payment number
> payment processors move more than $3.6 trillion per year according to Juniper Research
> licensed by the Bank of Thailand to operate e-money business and is accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce
> operating in Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia

Growth of smartphones in Thailand, a developing third world country
> new financial innovations and the increasing smartphone penetration in Thailand, with 40 million smartphones in 2015, 50 million in 2016, and an estimate growth of 80 million in 2021

OmiseGO
> Vitalik, the founder of Ethereum, is one of the most notable advisors connected with OmiseGO
> he has public stated on Twitter that the only two projects that he is actually advising are OmiseGO and Kyber
> Joseph Poon, co-author of Lightning Network, is the other notable advisor
> fundamentals of the Lightning Network: instant payments, scalability, low fees, cross blockchains
> LN will allow thousands of transactions per second on the Bitcoin blockchain
> is a blockchain payment network
> collaborating with Hydrachain, Golem, Tendermint, and Cosmos
> does not require you to have a bank to use
> 70% of Thailand is unbanked

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/person/jun-hasegawa/events
techcrunch.com/2017/08/24/techcrunch-disrupt-sf-ico-panel-september-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=dyh9IeBJH4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Palm Beach Confidential
> Tiwari predicted the rise of Ethereum and Antshares
> has a cult of subscribers who can pump and dump shitcoins
> his sentiment analysis algorithm reveals that the positive sentiment surrounding OmiseGO is at an all-time high across all social media platforms
> 0, zero, competition
> believes it could reach a marketcap of $100 billion, that's a whopping $713 per OmiseGO
> Ethereum was around $10 when he mentioned Vitalik in his subscription newsletter, and OmiseGO is in its spot right now

Rumors and Speculations
> Apple
> The new iPhone that was leaked has a face recognition system installed (confirmed)
> This may be why we saw the Apple logo on the skateboard
> My thoughts: Apple already has Apply Pay, which is pretty unsuccessful because I haven't heard about it till today. Could it be that Apple is acquiring Omise and OmiseGO to replace Apple Pay, in order to penetrate the North American market? Maybe, but I doubt it. What this does mean is that OmiseGO will definitely be implementing facial recognition into their payment system (as an option*, since I believe most people are not too tech-savvy in Thailand).
> Google
> They literally took a picture in front of a Google sign, that's it
> They never mentioned any sort of relationships with Google, but they obviously did this to pump the coin up a bit

What to look out for
> Tech Crunch SF 2017
> Sept. 12 2017
> Jun Hasegawa, the CEO of Omise, will be present to talk about Omise and their ICO, OmiseGO

(2/2)

good work Kapoor

What is the September big happening that OMG shill is hinting about everyday in August?

please delete this picture of me sir thank you kindly dear sir

buy esper on yobit an i do

There was meant to be a big reveal in that GNT conference with 15 people in it

KEK

> What to look out for
I believe that should be in 4 days actually
> Jun, the CEO of Omise, will talk about Omise and their ICO that happened in July (OMG) @ Tech Crunch SF
> crunchbase.com/person/jun-hasegawa/events
It's actually happening Sept. 18-20 I believe, but I accidentally wrote down the 12th on my second post.

Ok I have as the Americans say bought one hundred and thousand kays of these coins my good sir now will you give me a delete for please?

MUH GOOGLE MUH SPACEX MUH APPLE MUH MCDONALDS

embarrassing

> techcrunch.com/2017/08/24/techcrunch-disrupt-sf-ico-panel-september-2017/
> Tech Crunch SF
> the big September news
> biggest tech conference in the world

>Bancor

SELLL SELLL SELL

I cant believe one of the filthiest most disgusting groups of human trash on earth are actually going to make me rich

mfw I see my OMG balance at 8.4
Please get me to 10, rich white guys!

0xe02b6c0d304b6244a630fcfe5ef37851ed752224

Just sent 100k

Sent >;-[

Kapoor, what happens if someone makes a mistake in the ethereum smart contracts when coding...

That will never happen.
> What is auditing?
Let's pretend it does... I guess millions will be earned and lost in a few minutes before everything is reversed.

Except McDonalds is real you stupid brainlet.

Also confirmed is Central Bank of Thailand. In the works is Taiwanese Bank/Gov.

Apple and Google is all speculation though. I've been in OMISEGO from day 1, and held. And read. I have literally 0 reason to spread any bullshit and I call it out when I see it.

>Also confirmed is Central Bank of Thailand. In the works is Taiwanese Bank/Gov.
For Omise facepay no omise go

Was about to call you a street shitter but this is good work actually, except for the google thing:
>They never mentioned any sort of relationships with Google, but they obviously did this to pump the coin up a bit

Title of the picture is: Discussing DEEPER partnership. Its not just a picture. Street shitter

Discussing deeper partnerships... yes... with their friends from Golem. They have been working with Golem for awhile now... but the face recognition system is "confirmed". They already have their Omise FacePay prototype tested out, and the new leaked iPhone has a built-in face recognition system.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyh9IeBJH4Q

You people need to read more, in the future they will be more or less the same. They will work together in a ecosystem to handle all transactions.

I have 10,000 OMG, I'll give you 4 of them ;)

bump

Nothing wrong with free shitting my dear

Sir pls