Buy Floyd mayweathers bags!

have you signed up for the alpha? i did and its really good

Yes, I tried it and bought more at 0.90. I expect $5 by november if bittrex

Interesting.

WE ARE THE STOXMARINES

Will be laughing on the lunar surface

RISE UP!!

I avoid anything related to Bancor.

lost 70% my money with this shitcoin when it was shilled here and by luis suarez literally kys

This coin scores a perfect 100% on my spreadsheet
Low Market Cap 3 pts
A-Star team! 2pts
Below ICO Price 1pts
Score: 999999/100

>Lambos for grandchildren guaranteed

Kind Regards
Ian Balina (not a shill)

Stay poor fuckheads

Last weekend's dip aside, I'm still in the negative by $800 on this thing—and yet, this is unironically my favorite coin.
I wish I could've thrown more money at it when it was below a dollar, because this will go for $20-$50 per unit in the next year.

The market for this thing is huge, and the team behind it has a reputation to uphold. They're not in on this to lose.

To anyone new to cryptos who may be reading this: this is when you buy. Consider the small market cap, yet the massive, untapped market that it pertains to. See all the FUD? Some of them really don't see the value in it and are destined to experience a condition in which their skin undergoes a sharp and drastic reddening—but, not all of them are future pink wojaks; they're people who know that this will shoot up 20x its current value in the not-too-distant future, who want to keep the price low so that they can keep on accumulating. If people really aren't seeing just how seriously valuable this coin is, then I expect there to be another dip below $1 in the near future; buy then, and hodl. Don't count on it being this cheap for too long.

P.S. - Just so you know I'm not pulling one over your eyes here, look into IXT, too; their market cap and token supply is absurdly low, and still, the token is designed to drop in supply with every transaction. They also have a partnership with Gen Re, which is a very highly-regarded reinsurance company owned by Berkshire Hathaway. At $0.40 per token, it is an absolute steal. Assuming no major negatives get thrown into the mix here, then if you think you can handle hodling for 10 years, you may make thousands of times your initial investment.

To all the anons making STOX memes: Please, keep this up; every meme I see for this is an excellent massage to my soul.

we gon make it

There's no reason to use this over Augur.

k so how do I buy stox

you are obviously not well informed. Also, this has a product. Augur not.

Liqui my man. But before, DYOR

augur sounds gay

I have like 3000 bancs already. I'm balls deep in jewery. Kinda wish there was a token changer for stox.