ITS THE WEEKEND CRASH AGAIN

ITS THE WEEKEND CRASH AGAIN

Didnt the last one end just yesterday?

My bucks are ready to buy the dips

It's long overdue.
Keep a close eye on tether and Monero prices before selling like me last weekend

shut up, take a nap, eat something good, take a walk, fuck your dog

There wont be any 'crash' you ignorant fuck

Actually, it ended today, like, right now, its in the middle of ending. Been sitting at almost the exact same price for 6 hours straight.

I can see everything already slowing down people will cash out money to party the weekend or pay their shit all coins are either sideways or going down nothing is pumping i can smell the weekend dip i can smell the weak handed faggots selling me their coins for half the price

Crash begins at 1pm est

Which moron pay the fees to cash out for party at weekend? Cant be true

Thanks. Bailed.

no one does that. the only time people cash anything out is for end of the month stuff like bills and rent. once and a while, groceries if your tight as fuck.

You all realize you're "meming" this weekend crash thing into existence, right? You're making it a collective thought form. If you all instead started thinking positively and maybe a weekend bull run, it won't always be bad.

Don't believe me? Take a really hard, deep thought about how Trump won the election. You don't think Veeky Forums has powers? It has powers all right. Meme powers. It's a hive mind of global thought.

> Hackers known as Veeky Forums
> Pepe the frog
> Kek
> "Suicide" of Seth
> PizzaGate

good advice
especially the dog part

Can we just fuck the dog?

Nice, just bought 100k dips

All the morons
Stop trying to stop the inevitable the weekend dip is happening

huge if big

I'm so deep in red that it can't be any worse. Let it fall so I can fill my bags even more and fucking rise again.

Like a fucking phoenix

i'll cut my dick off it dips again this weekend.

A dip doesn't immediately follow another dip, thats the rule of buisness

screencap this nigga

This

these retards create panic amongst 100k people, causing them to sell, and thus causing an actual dip.

Its a meme turned real by power of the people

if we want we can get rich through this method.

Sell together. Cause a dip. Then buy together.