What the F*CK was his problem?!?

what the F*CK was his problem?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>be young lil godling
>my dad keeps cannibalizing my siblings because he's worried we'll turn on him (lol)
>I grow up and cut his dick off

>be me, a long time later
>now i'm worried like dad was. lastborn son might turn on me
>without a dick, how will I fuck all the mortal women?
>time to impregnate my forehead

Just to be clear, Zeus was never meant to be likable, right?

hes a bit of a weirdo

Sky daddy isn't here to be liked. He's here to be feared and respected.

Zeus was a bit of a jerk, but his excsssive dickishness is mostly the result of shifting values over time, or just a meme. He was mostly a just ruler and and okay guy.

The tyrannical father archetype was taken by Cronus, so Zeus was actually supposed to be the cool dad most of the time.

Greek gods werent the source of moral, like in Abrahamic religion.
They were personification of forces of nature, and from experience Greek knew that nature couldn't give a fuck about humans

greek mythology is the most overrated bullshit on earth, only rivaled by the shitty norse mythology that all the hipsters jerk off to recently.

mesopotamian and mesoamerican mythology needs to be way more popular than they are

Greek and Norse are the same thing.

Apollo = Thor

>le there are some similarities then it means they are the same

are slavic and turkic myths the same then, with Perun and Tengri?

also, snownigger myths are batshit retarded, even more so than the gayreek ones

>are slavic and turkic myths the same then, with Perun and Tengri?
Slavs are Indo-European. Their paganism has its roots in Aryan mythology, not some Turkic autism.

>complaining about hipsters
>mesoamerican mythology

Nordic and Greek pantheon can somewhat be traced linguistically back to the Proto-Indo-European pantheon. Zeus is actually Tyr based on this. Obviously there are differences. The Sun and Moon god/godesses genders are reversed fir example.

>Slavs are Indo-European. Their paganism has its roots in Aryan mythology, not some Turkic autism.
what the fuck are you even talking about you dumbfuck

What is aryan mithology?
Slav and germanics arent aryan
>Proto-Indo-European pantheon.
Hahahahaaha

Are you memeing?

Again with nordics being close to greeks

When will you people stop with this?

Get a room. You're both illiterate trash.

never fucking respond to me again

You're fucking retarded if you think Slavs are Turkic. Just like Dominigger is with his non"aryan" shite.

>There were these people called "Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta" culture. They lived near Ural river near Eurasian steppe. They migrated to NW India, Central Asia, and Iranian plateau mixing with the local inhabitants marginally and spreading their culture. Research shows they were closely related to Poles, Croats, and Ukrainians.

>Local inhabitants of Zagros mountains did mix with Proto-Indo-Iranians, but this did not shift the genome that much as genetic studies showed. Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how we relate more closely to them than Europeans:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
(check image)

>Sample is from Teppe Hasanlu of a Sassanian era Persian. Persians were originally people of Zagros mountains who marginally mixed with Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture who passed their culture down. People of Zagros mountains relate most closely to Caucasus mountain people.

>The descendants of Proto-Indo-Iranians were Central European in appearance. They were called Scythians and Sarmatians, but they were distinguished from Persians, Medes, Sogdians, and Bactrians.

>You're fucking retarded if you think Slavs are Turkic. Just like Dominigger is with his non"aryan" shite.
WHERE
DID
I
IMPLY
THAT

>are slavic and turkic myths the same then, with Perun and Tengri?
Here.

There should be no doubt about Norse and Greek having the same pantheon.They have the same roots, they're the same gods.

i just gave you two examples of mythologies with similar deities you monkey, never fucking implies they are connected
>There should be no doubt about Norse and Greek having the same pantheon
yes there should

Only good god was bacchus. Everyone else is cunt.

He got cucked.
Literally

Why did Korkyra break the Peace of Nicius, while Alcibiades tried to stop Alexander from crossing the Hellespont? If Alcibiades joined Alexander against Persia, Sparta would've helped Macedon.

If the Mycenae had defeated the Corinthians, would Athens have not decided to invade Ionian and lose the Peloponnesian War?

Likable in what sense? Do you mean nice?

Thor is Herakles, faggot nigger.

Herakles isn't a god you dopey faggot. Thor is Zeus, he's not the chief god of the G*rms because they adopted a Celtic god (Odin) to fill that role, but there is no mistaking lightning-wielding Thor as anyone but Zeus.

>they adopted a Celtic god (Odin)
THOR IS FUCKING CELTIC TARANIS = MARS

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis

Yeah, no, that's just a cognate. Odin is literally a Celtic borrowing, he represents a class of Celtic mystic known to the Romans as "vates", he's essentially fanfic.

Likeable doesn't mean nice. That said, that other user is clearly profoundly mentally retarded, so who knows what (if anything) their post """means""".

Zeus's bad reputation comes from the period when the Greeks where establishing thier religious canon because, as the "head god", he was the go-to character to tie random local deities into the official cult. Some village has a local nymph they worship? Make her one of Zeus' daughters and / or lovers and bam, your weird rural cult is now orthodox. If you ignore these side stories, the core myth of Zeus displays a pretty admirable character.