If you could go back in time and kill one person in history who would it be?

If you could go back in time and kill one person in history who would it be?

Abraham

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T_YJo_Uh_TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Columbus.

Why

I would kill Abraham to save the world from Abrahamic religions. What is your reasoning for killing Columbus?

>save the world
I would save the world by killing Columbus, retarding the arrival of subhumans to America, so the diseases don't arrive at a time when both continents were actually going to interact immensely more.

Mao

Myself.

Do it four years early

I didn't mean that Abraham user. I meant the one who started Judaism.

Hitler, and I would replace him.

After I annex the Sudatenland and Austria. I just wait and build up the economy. Eventually Stalin will screw up enough to make Western Europe against him instead of Germany.

I give the Jews economic incentive to immigrate to British Palestine or Poland. Except the scientists. Which i'll give incentive to stay and work for the betterment of the German people.

Gypsies will be sent to Poland.

>falling for the Israel meme
Why do so many right wingers think that Jews are ok as long as they stay in their homeland? Recent history shows that they continue to pervert and destroy western culture from their homeland.

well doing as the Nazis did. just gave the jews incredible power in western civilization.

before ww2, and even for a while after. it was ok to hate the jews. hell, protestant americans got away with not trusting european catholics until Kennedy.

if you just move the jews to palestine, and not create a jewish ethnoreligious state. then they won't have the power in western civilization that they have now. they can't cry about the 6 million.

the muslims won't be able to complain about the jews stealing their land. since there will be no israel.

its an open question as to whether or not he even existed so you might be wasting your kill

Well somebody had to start the Abrahamic beliefs. If not him, then somebody else.

what will you do if it's "some"?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKKKKKING CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTIANS FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU MOMMMMMMM I DONTTTTTTTT WANT TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOO TO CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURCH!!!

This. I'd kill user.

>ignoring the fact that the Jews and the Muslims are filthy Abrahamists as well
Typical Christfag thinks it's all about him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING JOOS AND MUDSLIMES DESTROYING THE WHTIE RACE AND WHITE CIVILIZASHUN!

End yourself lad.

>If you could go back in time and kill one person in history who would it be?

Author of the Pentateuch, don't give the Abrahamics the dignity of thinking their book isn't fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVx_INbbxQ

>its le fiction because le /pol/ le funny le kek meme le reddit le funny me me xDDD

Hitler

Caesar

cringe

Alexander the "great"

Adam.

Ummm... sweetie Abraham was a back-projected myth created by Hebrews of multi-racial origin to bind them to a common patriarch

Bartolomé de las Casas.

Without him, injuns in spanish america would have never been considered humans and would have been exterminated sooner than later thus, no miscegenation. A more ethnically homogenous Latin America would have increased the chances of a single-nation forming instead of fractured states.

Just imagine it for a second, the entire western hemisphere, speaking one language, following one faith and under one flag. Wouldn't that be beautiful?

Eve

Who the fuck listens to snakes?

Muhammed

>exterminating superior beings
How is that beautiful?

Hegel

Louis Pasteur

Sad

I'm about 70% sure the British didn't want Jews in Mandatory Palestine, and really only caved in at the end because sympathy for the Jews was at an all time high after the war

This

Isabel I

>Abraham
>real

Karl XII

Oh wait I already did

Muhammad

william the bastard fuck off normans get out reeeeee

Yeah, I'd kill you too.

William of Normandy.

Not English or even European but I kind of feel bad that the Saxons had to fight a two front war.

Maybe Mohammad. I want a Christian and Buddhist world :)

>its le fiction because le /pol/ le funny le kek meme le reddit le funny me me xDDD

What an intelligent reply. I can see you regard theology as a serious subject worthy of close examination.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_YJo_Uh_TE

>Guys, please ask me why i dont think that he wasn't great. It was his father's work all along, lmao what a loser

Hitler in 1938.

Why not choose a real person?

why? they are alredy dead, might aswell kill someone whos alive today, you fucking retard

To change history you drooling fucking braindead imbecile.

I would kill OP to prevent this thread from being posted.

kaiser wilhelm in 1913

The Joker.