Reviews for it are nothing but 9's and 10's

>reviews for it are nothing but 9's and 10's
Is The Greatest Story Never Told actually accurate?
Source: m.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv#showAll

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not.

I tried to watch it but got annoyed when they just played the same track a hundred times and made him seem like a messiah

That's what happens when you make 1 guy make a 5 hour movie by himself

Yes it is accurate. Those who disagree are on JIDF payroll.

It's propaganda. The bits that are accurate are highly exaggerated.

>everyone who disagrees with me is actually being paid to do so by a shadowy organization of evildoers
seems rational

That's not even far fetched when you consider that these people believe that a minority group of humans have been manipulating the entire species for several centuries.

Some how manipulating countries that didn't know they even existed, or that were extremely xenophobic

>The Versaille Treaty wasn't that bad

Might as well disregard everything else with that at the start. Significant territory loss (the country was split in fucking two), huge reparations debt, and the forced limitations on the countries military. The 14 points would've been minor, this was not.
However, the whole "Its all YOUR fault" shit the frogs forced in is what gave the Nazis the propaganda leverage really. Frenchies getting btfo in the war was really their own doing.

Oh noe, so terrible.

t. Krauty Mc'Kraut Krauticans

Germs deserved everything they got

>reparations less than those imposed on france after the franco-prussian war that can be renegotiated anyway
>demilitarization that no one would meaningfully enforce in a decade or so

how did anyone regard versailles as bad?

>Why do germans whine about the Versailles treaty when they would've inflicted a far harsher fate on the Entente had they been victorious?

Why do you think? They're germans.

>far fetched
>these people
>xenophobic

Can you make it any more obvious? And no one believes that Jews have been manipulating the entire species for "several centuries".

Nice source and author. Why didn't you post the link instead?

I saw someone the other day say that the Genghis Khan was being manipulated by the Jews to kill the Song Dynasty because they were ""aryans""

bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836

Hard to google, you obese stormie piece of shit?

>source: The British Broadcasting Corporation

I would've expected more from you, kike loving Anglo.

>posts an article produced by the British Broadcasting Corporation on the Treaty of Versailles

>Sir David Clementi, is a former Deputy Governor of the Bank of England is the chairman of BBC.

Really? Oh, I forgot. The "propaganda" argument only works if it's produced by le ebil Nazis.

>obese

Self projecting doesn't help your argument. Try harder.

>Largely unoccupied
what? The territory ceded was estimated to have one tenth the population of Germany. When Germany didn't pay they took additional territory. Why do you think Hitler had an excuse to annex poland and liberate the germans there?

>making up retarded theories to help prove your point

Nice anecdote

nice ad hominem

Not an argument

This. An ad hominem is not an argument.

[citation needed]: the slideshow

>implying hitler isn't the messiah

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>liberate
back to stormfront