Am I the only one loving this happening?

I'm having a blast, going to pick up some cheap coins. watching Veeky Forums implode, best happening in months. Super stoked.

Just picked up tenX pretty cheap 60k sats lul
cant wait for recovery.

Once you've been through a couple of dips, it gets real comfy after a while.

I've been in crypto since December 2016, and already I've been through every kind of fud and cliffdrop you can imagine.
And throughout all this time, my only regret has been selling at all.

I took a hit like everyone else but it really doesn't matter since everything is going to go back up. Plus, the excitement, i think im broken user.

not saying I am happy it happens but I dont give a fuck. I have apparently been in crypto long enough now that a drop like this doesnt even trigger the slightest emotional reaction in my brain anymore. I used to absolutely freak out a while ago, now I will just go grab a beer play a bit of RB6:Siege with my friends and later when I can buy some cheap coins I might scoop up a few.

I would have added more cheap coins but I already added a bunch last crash.

I fucking love a good crash

What's the standard exchange you guys use in the US? I got on BTC and ETH a couple years ago and stopped paying attention till now.

Had some btc lying around, sold ETH to buy tenx for cheap, still has potential for more recovery to 70k imo.

What the fuck was the dump about? Most of the trades i'm in are close to being recovered already.

I was on suicide watch since I lost half my shit on the last panic sell
I'm so relieved I managed to almost get back to where I was in such a short time

>tfw can't take advantage of dip because of coinbase's weekly limits

No, I can't sign up for krakken

This is nothing, I want another blood in the streets crash like 2014. For those late to the party a similar crash today would see a BTC low ~$500.

Paxful

Buy the pink wojaks, sell the happy pepes. Easy money

>tfw this is the most obvious "BUY THE DIP" I've ever seen
>just loaded up on a shit ton more ETH and already green

Finally, some good Veeky Forums advice!

when is dip over?

trading crypto is literally taking money from retards

I love listening to so called experts giving advice only to look like tards when people realize the dip was all fud

Only thing I'm pissed about is that the flash crash happened while I was asleep. I live on the West Coast of the US and every fucking time this happens, it's like at 3 am our time. By the time I wake up it's already pretty much rebounded. Never get to buy cheap coins desu

On the west coast as well, I learned to place low buy orders before going to sleep

I'm feeling ok because I sold some stuff too low last week and now I have a chance to buy back in.

HELP I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN
>selling my BTC for a small now and buying back when its lower
>keeping my BTC in bittrex and picking up shitcoins at discount prices (probably OMG)

lmao nevermind this dropped way too fucking fast, selling now wouldnt bring me a profit anymore

I'm just holding USDT. When this all turns out to be fake news I'm gonna buy NEO and get mad gainz.

bought some nice cheap ETH lol, thanks for the free money

Pick up OMG imo. I'm so mad cause I got 5k on a bank transfer but it's still two days out. Was going to make a limit buy of 4250 with it for a dip and the dip is happening

one more ETH @ 262yuros

lambo here i come.

Sold some XMR and bought ETH. Good idea, I think, but my timing was terrible.

I'm fucking pissed off, I always buy right before the dip. Last week I bought at $380, yesterday night I bought at $330. Am I just retarded? Is there anyway to predict this shit or should I just not be buying unless it's actually going down?

please make it so. I need that dip

Dare to dream.

yeah im holding on to some flat in the hope the dip will continue once the chink news are confirmed.

I really hope these slants ban it. Imagine the drops.