Bad investors only ITT

This is a thread for awful investors, I'll start:

I started off back in late May, after the flash crash. I have invested about 380$ throughout these past 3 and a half months, and now my blockfolio is only worth 430$.

How about you ?

i only had $10 to invest in april 19
now i have over 500 from literally shitcoins mooning
i admit i got lucky but if only i had more money

I took all my crypto and got into IOTA at .18, should have flipped it back to BTC when IOTa hit 1.06,

Just lost $6000. I panic sold when someone posted that China was banning all Bitcoin exchanges and that a Bitcoin exchange was hacked.

I think it is a good rule for regular traders to always sell a coin, even if you really believe in its future, once you're up a certain percent (this sell point being based on how much risk you want to take, I like to keep it modest).

Started in mid-July, lost almost half my BTC before I stopped panic selling and trying to daytrade like a retard
I'm up almost 50% in USD but only because Bitcoin is more valuable

What coins?

bought xvg at 6 sat, rdd at 12 sat. dgb and xby at 220, there was a socc and score pump a while ago, little ans at $6, now omg and msp
pic is the only time i ever bought crypto with fiat

Started month ago with 200$. Now have 500$, yet could have 1000$+ because I missed NEO train. Bought ANS at 300 sold at 400, yet still it pains me how much I missed out.

Started with 12k in early june now I'm little over 12.5k, was down to 7k in July's dip managed to get to 23k a few weeks ago but lost all my profits in bad trades..

True, imagine if you put in a grand, you'd literally have a half a mil right now

I invested right before this crash

much easier to make bold/risky decisions when the stakes are so low

Started with €4500 a month ago, now I have €4700.

>held neo all the way up and all the way down
Still holding

All these "bad traders" making gains baka

I started with $800 a few weeks ago, sitting at $520. Made some good moves (ZRX, ARK, XMR) made more bad moves (STX, DNT, ZRX)

Not doing well with crypto, just started as all these crashes started, but I'm up 150k on a business that cost 0 to start so I'm doing ok

get off the liqui shit coins

good job man, nice to see someone getting big gains outside of crypto

I'm trying. I can't justify putting more into crypto because of how poorly I've done but I also don't want to sell at such a staggering loss, because I do believe these coins will go up from where they are...even if it takes longer than I want it to

bro what coins are you in? me and you are almost the same

Sold at 4300 bought at 4400