Bitcoin's chink "ban": Game Theory 101 for summerfags

CheapCoins back for this special Bitcoin discount.

What happens if a government bans Bitcoin?
It means that they show their best card.

What do you do once you show your best card? Hope that you win.

The problem is, Bitcoin's protocol would still work even after you ban it, and there will always be countries that don't ban it (due basic game theory, some countries will always benefit by being Bitcoin-friendly, which means there will always be liquidity), therefore you can no longer cause controlled dumps to profit from insider trading (shorting, then releasing the news and getting all the BTC from weak hands that fall for it).

Look at every PBOC news, or the recent ICO news. If they banned it, they could no longer keep doing that, because there is nothing you can do after banning it, and governemnts would profit more from these controlled demolitions as the price grows long term.

This is they reason why (cont):

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-crypto-industry-leaders-weigh/
boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv7px/bitcoin_crash_of_8_september_due_to_fake_chinese/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/6yv6wl/and_another_china_bans_bitcoinagainan_again_ffs/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv58t/bitcoin_crashes_on_massive_volume_as_china_plans/
allcryptocurrencies.news/bitcoin/bitcoin-crash-of-8-september-due-to-fake-chinese-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) China is not banning BTC, and in the next 72-ish hours the market will recover, probably followed by some news like (ups, not a ban, just regulations). Again, this is what we saw in the past few hours with ICOs.

The rumors of a ban spreads, idiots panic sell, including their BTC:

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-crypto-industry-leaders-weigh/

then, 48 hours later:

boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

Market goes back up, the chinks get hands full of BTC to store in order to become the country with the highest BTC holdings on the planet and idiots lose theirs.

2) If China really bans BTC, again, they couldn't be able to do 1) anymore, which means that, even if the crash would last for a while, China could no longer have control over BTC's price, and this in the long term is bullish, since BTC will survive anything the government says about it. In any case, they know this, which is why there will be no ban anyway.

TL;DR: Ban or no ban, buy the fucking dip. You cannot stop Bitcoin from winning unless you have a time machine and kill Satoshi Nakamoto before he releases the code into the wild.

Actually a good post, thanks user.

Bump for retards to read and learn. Pay some attention instead of wasting your time posting pink wojaks, maybe you'll make some money for once.

literally a nonstory. the world needs a reason behind anything. the reality is that crypto is not an overinflated bubble and is due for corrections. when it doesnt dip like this, thats when its time to panic

One of the best posts I've ever seen on Veeky Forums lol.

Makes perfect sense, never thought about it like that.

You could go even further and say that a China ban would only increase BTC value in the long term due to scarcity.

You used to be able to buy cocaine for 2 dollars before the War on Drugs, now its x20 that because of scarcity.

Thanks for the post my man. Helped me calm my tits a bit.

great post.

what other coins are you invested in?

yes it is time to buy actually ....... great indeed thank you for clarifying this .... I also checked on reddit

[08/09/2017 15:48] Ali Katouzian:
I meant 5%
only
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv7px/bitcoin_crash_of_8_september_due_to_fake_chinese/
[08/09/2017 15:49] Ali Katouzian:
reddit.com/r/BitcoinAll/comments/6yv6wl/and_another_china_bans_bitcoinagainan_again_ffs/
[08/09/2017 15:50] Ali Katouzian:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yv58t/bitcoin_crashes_on_massive_volume_as_china_plans/

based OP, high iq post

should be more content like this

OP when do you think will be the bottom of the dip? Should we just buy now?

>unless you have a time machine and kill Satoshi Nakamoto before he releases the code into the wild.

Somebody needs to make a Terminator movie with bankrupt jews that send terminators back in time to kill satoshi.

> there will always be countries that don't ban it (due basic game theory, some countries will always benefit by being Bitcoin-friendly, which means there will always be liquidity)

Until countries get bullied for enabling criminal enterprise. See: Swiss banking

THERE ARE ACTUAL LIVING """""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""" WHO THOUGHT MAGIC INTERNET MONEY WAS THE FUTURE

WEW

Estonia and Korea are very crypto friendly,

good post user.

The chinks are outjewing the jews. Stop believing in soulless chinks.

>buy now goyim, hold my bag for me
Yeah, nah

> MAGIC INTERNET MONEY
yet another FUDword to filter
thanks user

INB4 market crashes further

Did you look at the second pic?

OP is the same tripfag that predicted the rise starting at $150 bucks, so the price needs to go below $150 for OP to lose money, which will never happen.

Buy the dip or keep crying.

Everyone seems to be blaming the Chinese. I have a feeling that they were just the easiest scapegoat for a rumor as most cant speak chinese on this board. A group of whales dumped some coin at a decent recovery today, and at the same time released this rumor. Note this was after recovery from the ICO ban.

Who wins from suppressing these prices further? The market was recovering. The reason probably involves the $5000 USD threshold for BTC. Just like the $3000 ATH.

People are exploiting the height of the ATH and the fear looming around it in order to manufacture a sideways market and take ridiculous profits.

It doesn't end there, though. The profits will be used to pump the market in the future after natural growth helps it recover (as it will continue to).

My opinion? The creators of USDT are organizing this in order to recover the 45MM USDT recently
printed. It will work itself out, they will find themselves safe and BTC will continue to grow.

Either that, or the next pump will be on the accumilated BCH, in order to create exponential profit for themselves and keep the ride going. Things aren't going to end for a while, not as long as there's money to be made.

no this sounds like the typical gold bug story, whenever gold prices go down it must be manipulated. it's not. btc is extremely volatile, trading 24h7 7 days a week, ofcourse ban news are going to set some waves.

manipulating prices go down is almost imposible, you can bump but dumping at would be extremely hard

Actually this is great. They hit the crypto/fiat interfaces, and force coiners to show their true colors. Most of the money that's in btc now are people trying to get more fiat, let's not kid ourselves. This news should force the price down as those in it for fiat gains (at the very least in China) will take their profits/minimize their losses.
After all these noobs are out, we can see what the true price floor is. After that, probably nowhere to go but up again. Then the fiat system crashes and the real bagholders will be left with a bunch of fiat.
Pro-mode is riding the waves.

It's not even worth selling your coins when it will fully recover in monday

>China could no longer have control over BTC's price

Lol what?

>short crypto
>spread rumors of ban
>profit and go long
>market recovers
>profit and go short
>announce actual ban
>profit and go long
>"clarify" they meant only exchanges not abiding to some new regulations will be banned
>take profits and go short
>have bitmain spam the network some more and pump bch
>take profits and go long
...and on and on and on it goes

They can keep doing this for a very long time.

I would like to see this movie.

that bitch is shaped like a man

Annd OP was right again:

allcryptocurrencies.news/bitcoin/bitcoin-crash-of-8-september-due-to-fake-chinese-news/

I hope you faggots bought the dip.

You don't get it. OP meant if China issues a legit, definite ban with no further exceptions or shennanigans, then it's over, they would never be able to fuck around anymore.

Obviously, they do want to fuck around forever, so that's why this shit was just another dip to take cheap BTC from the hands of newbies.

It was because the practically public transportation that is bittrex got shut down for 3 hours. Bittrex holds 11% of BTC share, Bittrex came back online - everybody "Panic Sale", or saw the obvious chance to grab some easy bags - BAM Down 5%, then the effect of said down, hit the Standard 5% that everybody uses as a stop loss, then again, another 3% fall.

Bittrex, the Short bus of Crypto investing.

They would just go back in time and mine all the bitcoins instead.
I would.

USDT is a weak and flaccid silly little thing and all the recent printing of Tethers has done was depress the exchange rate of Tethers to actual USD or CNY or any other currency. Don't be ridiculous.

Fucking refrigerator

>Bitcoin's protocol would still work even after you ban it

You obviously have no idea how the great firewall of china works. This isn't the west, they can literally just block packets that even slightly resemble node/mining activity if they wanted to.

If they decided Chinese ISP's should block an entire port the whole country over, they literally could. Don't fall for the meme if you don't understand how internet infrastructure works fggt.

Stop spreading anti-FUD, I need to buy cheaper

Who thinks it's going down more tomorrow before recovering?

I sure hope not because I went all in

all in on what? this dip might not be over yet you know

GET EM OUT. WE DO NOT WANT EM

Governments, especially the Chinese government, does not want cuckcoins. Why? Because they're protecting their currency, China in particular want full capital control.

Your worthless coins will always be worthless, deal with it.

it's possible but given the dip we've seen and comparing it to how bitcoin has been fluctuating the last few months, I can't see it falling much further in the next few days
either way i just bought another £500 worth

You missed the crucial part that what if they are not doing the manipulations are will ban crypto due to it interfering with govt money machine. The news are not fake, it is happening. Asian thinking is not same as ours man

advise me quickman, do I buy now, or do I wait a few more hours.

05:06:52 CST

Saturday, 9 September 2017

I don't know why people don't think crypto is going places. Most people living in first world countries are extremely distrustful of the current system, and especially distrustful of banks, the federal reserve, and the dollar in general. It's only a matter of time before the normies figure out what's going on and jump on the bandwagon, and when that happens we're all going to be fucking rich.