He invested in cryptocurrency

>He invested in cryptocurrency

invested $10k, tripled up to $30k, took out $10k, now just playing with $20k play money

like, I can literally never, ever be below my starting position

My cousin invested $2k, reached up to $30k, dropped down below $20k cuz of the Chinkmania.

i would rather lose 5,000 dollars in crypto than waste 5 minutes listening to these roastie coalburners tell me where to spend my money

I sure did
>in 2014

>they can't invest in anything to change their shit-tier craniofacial morphology
mongrel roasties are the worst type

This is my plan though granted a lot less

removes emotion from trades, and safe knowing that's money that never existed to you beforehand

invested about $600 a few months ago

learned how to trade

up over $10,000 now

whew

>he thinks these girls are hot

nothing funnier I've seen today

Well?

That is how I throw around $30k like it's nothing, I started with $20 and have cashed out ~$3k so it's nothing to me.
I'll either retire on gains or keep going to work like a chump, nothing ventured nothing gained.

>implying you wouldn't

I'm changing my house this week and I already spent 3000$
once it's done, I'll go back at buying coins, 500$ by week

Dfw fell for the cryptocurrency meme

>he is a millionare at 21

>you will never be tied up in a corner while three cute girls laugh at you trying to get out and the fact that they're about to rape you

How much BCH for the qt in middle?

How did you get from 20 to 30k?

>he didnt

pfft banged hotter chicks than that when I was poor and pre-crypto desu

patrician tier tbqh

Explain plz.

fuck you stupid sluts you don't even know what a merkle tree is

When my gf saw how much money I am making, she wanted to join in in the action :D 30 minutes later she said "naah, it's too complicated, I would just spend your money" :D

he went all in on LARP

Same here but divide by 10

No, I didn't. And I couldn't be happier.

invested about $1000 a few months ago
learned the shit's worse than gambling
bankrupt now
phew

>cute
perhaps just the blonde although, I don't like blondes

>he didn't invest in cryptocurrency

I would like to start by saying that I am what some of you would call a "no coiner' but only because of my own ignorance and unfortunate circumstances. OP, you're a fucking moron. Crypto is one of the most radical, life changing things the business and financial world has ever seen. It's unstoppable, and until further notice it's here to stay. You only wish you could have anticipated it was going to blow up like it did so you could have jumped in on the bandwagon, but you didn't. Because it was a gamble, an unknown thing that no one knew how it was going to play out. But imagine those that went for it anyway, those pioneers brave enough to venture off the beaten path into uncharted territory. Now they are filthy fucking rich, with untold wealth, and you're not. So continue to make these passive aggresive threads out of jealousy while some bitcoiner millionaire drives around in a lambo doing cocaine off a whores tits Neil Patrick Harris style while you can barely make ends meet at your 9-5 and you hate going about your daily grind because it's a fucking miserable existence and you wish you were dead and you'll kill yourself. I only wish I had the foresight and the fortitude to invest when it was cheap, me and my family are going through so much right now and hurting so badly. but alas, I'm afraid it's too late for people like me. Farewell.

the blonde is the least attractive girl there. The girl on the far right is pretty cute though. And I say this as a white supremacist.

>not sure if...

no you don't, and you aren't white.

typical

i hope things work out for you user

I appreciate your sentiment but there is no hope of anything improving. My mother and I both need medical attention but we can't even go to the hospital. It's over.

I don't care enough to prove it to you. I can just appreciate a good looking asian when I see one.

Wouldn't even cash out 10k.
Its millionaire or homeless at this point

whites don't choose a non-white over a white. you're out, sorry cuck.

I did Faggot

>he started investing in cryptocurrency after july

fuckin normie get out of my lambo
reeeeeeeeee

My nigga.

>"investing"
>cryptocurrency

Hahaha retards.