!WARNING! China NOOOOO

>pic related

Biggity bump

Coins crashing!

My KMD going up tho!

Fucking tired of the fucking chinks fucking with our gains. You realize if it wasn't for the Chinese ETH would be at 400, BTC at 5000 and LTC at 100 right now?

Holy fucking shit

IT'S ALL COMMUNIST'S FAULT

CHINESE REVOLUTION WHEN?!

Do you miss me yet?

3200 here we go

This

Its official.

OMG, not again chyna!!!

Good let it crash and burn until christmas. We akl know the concept is sound more time to buy in cheap

Please! This poorfag needs to own at least 1 BTC

this. its market manipulation. i hope it stays banned there, we will be done with them

IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM

WONDERFUL NEWS!
Now boiled dog eaters are off the market! GREAT DAY!

They still mad Neo didn't take off?

stop complaining about the chinese, it's not their fault they live in a communist dictator government...

Now is the time to buy and hodl.

>one-on-one transaction

Does that mean decentralized exchanges (which use one-on-one transactions) are excluded from the ban? Is RadarRelay the only legal way China has to trade now?

Fake, this one is about chinese guy fleeing china

Nigger, if the chinks aren't responsible for their government then who is? Do all things fall on the white man's shoulders?

Checked

Fuck off, 0x gains.

Bitfinex isn't involved, right?!
Because they've even left Hong Kong, r-right?

BTC - 12% chinese own
BCC - 22% chinese own
ETH - 25% chinese own
LTC - 56% chinese own

BTC is the safest coin to be in right now.
LTCis the absolute worst.

Apparently it's just journalists doing their usual fear mongering.

twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/906163691615395840

Clickbait chinks' execution when?!

Oy vey. Guess I'll take another week vacation.

Fucking chinks! Fucking governments! There's always someone wanting to fuck up a good thing.

HAH! So post-modern, i can't even

>tfw I have 54% of my portfolio on LTC.

yeah.. i would sell if you're in profit and put it in monero/dash/bitcoin (any coin not dependent on the chinese).

Not even mad at them for pushing it down once in a while, it just always happens when i'm out of money to buy the dip...

i figured in these last two chinese dips, that i dont hace UTSD resorts. which is stupid.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

This market is so retarded

How can people be so stupid enough to repeatedly panic sell?

Are my Waltons safe on Binance?

Fuck the chinks. Anything china bans is good

But this time it's warranted. It's the government officially clamping down on crypto. Do you think new people will find crypto attractive unless they are "criminals" and "tax evaders"?