Pro tip. thank me later

Verge. Relatively new project that underwent a succesfull rebrand. Experienced dev team. Very active community and good social media outreach. Solid coin all around. Has remained remarkebly stable during last weeks crash and amidst the current crash - a good consolidation sign.

Many good happenings surrounding this coin the last few days:

- was voted nr1 and will be added to HitBTC
- will be added to other exchanges too
- can be transfered through telegram (rumors are floating around about twitter too)
- Will be releasing the new wraith protocol in september.
- Many new wallets added for different operating systems, including IOS.

Other developments:

The IRS and the FEDS are developing blockchain analysis tools. This will cause a larger run into privacy coins such as Verge.

Verge stands on the nexus of several trend that, at the current price, makes it an excellent investment.

at 158 sat, it literally is the investment of a lifetime. Do yourself a favor and put a few tenners into it atleast. There's a rather good chance this one will be a 1 USD coin by the end of next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0

twitter.com/vergecurrency

My god... don't remain bagless on this one folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

sumokoin.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>- can be transfered through telegram (rumors are floating around about twitter too)
The bot works on Twitter, Telegram and Discord, bu the Discord bot is under revision at the moment.

t. active in both Telegram and the Discord

Oh, thanks for the heads up mate. Didn't know about that. Good news all around then. Cheers mate.

Also, they are preparing pic related

He said that

>- Will be releasing the new wraith protocol in september.

I mean it's sub 160 sats so really what do you have to lose

It could go to 800sats and then back to 160satd like siacoin.

220 sats was the ATH, but XVG is already more expensive than it was then. Sats dont really matter

So does verge have a future? dont lie to me bro. I've read it's a shitcoin.

Lol what makes you think those guys weren't bullshitting? I'd read the blackpaper, research the coins capabilities and tech, and then you can decide if you want to invest or not.

It reached an all time high in terms of market cap this past week. This one is going places.

>public blockchain
>privacy
You even said yourself the IRS are developing tools for this shit.

You can only see the movement of the coin, the users are completely untraceable.

The transactions aren't linked to anything.
Plus if there where any doubts, wraith protocol aims to put this to rest.

>13.4 billion circulating supply

Isnt Monero still better?

Nope. With the introduction of wraith protocol, and the incredible growth opertunities due to its relative low price i would prefer Verge far more. As i have said before, it stands on the nexus of several important trends. It might sound like shilling, but i consider Verge to be one of the most valueable coins in my portfolio. If i was forced to dump all but one coin, it would be the one remaining.

if you care about your transactions being private and your coins fungible then yes, obviously.

there has yet to be a currency that beats monero on being an untraceable anonymous coin, and public blockchain coins like dash/pivx/verge don't come close.

sumokoin.org/
but don't go around shilling this shit yet

remember that even if someone forked monero today and added some built in tor-like service to protect users from TCP/IP analysis, it would still provide weaker privacy because significantly fewer people would be actually using it rather than just trading it. i find it hard to believe anything but privacy included into bitcoin, ethereum (or maybe litecoin god forbid they do anything unique) would be able to topple monero as being the fundamentally most private coin from a pure utilitarian standpoint.

if all you care about is making money from them, then you dont even need to lie about the tech because most speculators dont even give a shit.

as for sumpcoin specifically, 10% premine puts it squarely in the shit pile, given its nothing more than a clone of monero and could be cooked up in a few hours of dev time only.

>just monero with a premine
Why should I invest in this again?

>would be able to topple monero

Not worried about anything toppling monero. Kinda like how zcash was the privacy coin of choice before monero, and it still has solid value today.

I bought a bunch of this, hoping for gains soon lol

Only on craptopia. This says it all.

Zcash before Monero.. what are you smoking?