Implying crypto trading isn't harming crypto in the long run

>implying crypto trading isn't harming crypto in the long run

It's to some extent a motivation for improvement, but fact is that just screaming louder became the main criterion to make money and so and reduction from here is positive. It's not about personal monetary gain

What's the point of a currency that can't be traded? Fucking idiot.

Why would people put money and investment into something that won't grow?

>invest and hold coins you researched and believe in
>trade shitcoins

that simple

If we couldn't trade currencies, we would use real shit like gold instead

To spend. You are clearly the idiot.

They don't know they're in a bubble yet.

Spending is the act of trading a currency for something else. Idiot.

Spending is also a form of trading. You trade your money in exchange for goods or services.

You dumb motherfuckers know that's not what we're talking about here. We are talking about currency exchange.

Yeah, so? Imagine if you couldn't trade dollars for euros. Do you even understand how dumb would that be?

Imagine if thousands of neckbeard weebs traded Euros and Dollars every day in a pathetic get rich quick scheme.

I guess you never head of FOREX training. Maybe you should brush up on your finance before posting retarded shit on Veeky Forums.

Forex is not growing in popularity at the same rate as crypto exchanges. FFS

Wow, it's almost like crypto trading is more profitable or something. You might be onto something.

>writing unit tests
>not just inserting console output between every line of code

Profitable because at least half of you dumbasses are losing money.

fucking script kideh

No, its because crypto is growing
Forex isn't

this time next year the total crypto market will be 10x minimum, so its basically trivial to 10x any investment now

I'm not, but thanks for your concern.

The crypto market is not going to keep this value forever. There is no justifying these exchange rates for these currencies. There's weak hands everywhere. When the well dries up, you're gonna lose all your money unless you get out on time.

>implying

I get paid $200k/year for this.

I literally spend 90% of my time inserting whitespace into fields so everything lines up nicely.