Wtc

DID YOU KEKS BUY THE DIP THIS MORNING? WELL YA FUCKING SHOULDA. SHIT'S MOON BOUND 15BTC WALL JUST CHEWED THRU AT .300

DONT MISS THE SPACESHIP

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/notice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmmm :pondering emoji. funny enough i just had the same thought. good call OP

OH WAIT I AM OP!

you don't want this to go to the moon. Warning from the future

Your unfounded claims of a moon isn't going to stop this coin's gradual decline into .4 cents.

THE SUPER TEAM BEHIND IT HAS 5 ROCKET SCIENTISTS. HEARD THEY TURNED DOWN THE SPACEX PROGRAM TO DO THIS

LAWYERED

DONT LET THIS NIGGA AT 310 ACCUMULATE ALL OF DEM. SHIT WILL BE 400 WITHIN THE HOUR

This, I wish these fuckers the worst. Only thing standing between the moon and walton is them

SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE NO MONEY

300-500MILL MARKET CAP BY EOY SCREENSHOT THIS

The team member herself confirmed it will be delisted from the exchange, how can you buy into that?

Fuck off with your FUD

THAT CHINK CANT SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. KEEP FALLING INTO THAT FUD BAIT AND BE BLINDED BY OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS. WHY IS IT POPPING UP RIGHT NOW IF IT'S LEGITIMATE NEWS. CHINA OESNT EFFECT THEM THEYRE IN HONG KONG

What was his name again?

what the fuck is wrong with you
this coin is about to get royally fucked up the ass and you think shilling your bags to biz is going to save you? this board doesn't have that much market pull you stupid nigger, just take the loss like a man before you can't even take the loss due to delisting.

I AINT GOT NO BAGS MOTHERFUCKER. I AINT EVEN HAVE TO SHILL BUT I DO CUZ I BELIEVE IN GOOD FUCKING KARMA. AND IF YOURE TO BELIEVE IN THAT DELISTING NOTICE THAT WAS TRANSLATED THEY MENTION IN THERE THAT THEY WILL REPURCHASE YOUR SHIT AT WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT.

It's a fact, there is a statement on their website lol. People are posting links all over

READ THE FUCKING PART WHERE IT ADDRESSES ONLY CHINK USERS YOU ILLITERATE POS

you should sell and try to save profit if you made some

waltonchain.org/notice

translate

FUCK YOUR FUD CAMPAIGN, I KNOW THE DISCORD YA'LL ARE COMING FROM BUT YOU WONT GET ME TO FUCKING SELL YOU ANY. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUE WORTH OF THIS THING AND STOP BEING FUCKING JEWS AND TRYING TO SCARE EVERYONE ELSE OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE

Read part 3 you stupid neckbeard

the wtc secretary tipped someone off to sell their WTC lol

So we're going to listen to a chinese secretary now?
Still better than Veeky Forums I guess

Your mental gymnastics are next level. She is the public speaker for this coin/company!

Everyone knows. Now fuck off kike.

the guy she's responding to was probably acting like a big scared pussy. so of course she told him to sell and fuck off

^this

Never going to purchase a chink coin again

I already lost my ass on yo-yo and now this... I can't take anymore.

Hey guys,

I can't take it anymore. I'm a whale, part of a private group of about 75 whales who regularly communicate and plan price manipulations, as well as FUD campaigns to keep the price low so we can accumulate and ride waves a little longer. It's making me sick, though, watching people with less money being taken advantage of. People losing their savings, sanity. I can confirm this WTC FUD is purely manipulation. Don't fall for it. If you want to come up on a decent amount of money, get in now while it's this low because in about a month or so you'll be wishing you had.

Best of luck Veeky Forums, just be aware of the whale groups that regularly post on here, reddit, and slack groups to play with the minds of the lurkers.

Hope this is true, was about to neck myself

t. Norman the LARPer with a portfolio of $3000

No whale would out a group he is part of, larper. Get out