Was there ever a time where an African nation was equal or greater than Europe in context of civilian /comfy/ level?

Was there ever a time where an African nation was equal or greater than Europe in context of civilian /comfy/ level?

> ignoring the obvious answer of Mesopotamia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_alphabet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mesopotamia
>africa

Ummmm

Easy. Egypt, Kingdom of Kush, Swahili etc etc

Egypt counts

D'MT 800 BC better than any gaulic shitholr

I dont doubt you, but can you explain why?

Going to sleep now senpai. Maybe tomorrow.

D'MT look it up

>Mali doesn't even count as African.

Lol no

>Second of all, that sand castle doesn't even hold a candle to European architecture

No one claimed it was you threatened pansy.

Egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0

The Swahili city-states.

Literally none, except Egypt

also, the French built that mud mosque

Prolly South Africa and Rhodesia during 60s to 80s

Abyssinian empire until it was overthrown by gommis.

Fucking Gommis ruined everything

Why did you post a picture of a modern tourist resort from the 90's?

>Literally none, except Egypt
Mali, Swahili, and the kingdom of kush for a few.
>also, the French built that mud mosque
He rebuilt it.

>Mali
It existed around the time of the middle ages and was by no means more advanced than anywhere in Europe
>Swahili
The only stuff that mattered existed due to Arab colonization
>Kush
Weren't even advanced enough for them to create a writing system. The only things of significance that remain are some small pyramids which makes people think that they were close to being on par with Ancient Egyptians
>For a few
Got anymore then?

>He rebuilt it.
A mud mosque. Very impressive.

>Weren't even advanced enough for them to create a writing system. The only things of significance that remain are some small pyramids which makes people think that they were close to being on par with Ancient Egyptians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_alphabet

I mean how the fuck can you not look that up

Introduced to them by Egyptians

Was adapted from the Egyptian script by them just like ALL current European writing systems came from outside Europe and were adapted

Aside from Egypt not really. Some areas in the north after the Islamic conquests mayve been okay.

Aksumite empire

T.Retard who doesn't know what he's talking about and thinks his middle school tier knowledge of history gives him the right to open his mouth about things he never researched or had any interest in

A man of taste.

ITT: People who actually think black people had/have nothing of value

I understand the KANG stuff is a thing, but this is dumber

Damn, whitey sure had a thing to turn Africa into a paradise
Looking at your pic or watching old movies about Colonial Africa made me realize that

I wish decolonization had never happened
I wish the same thing had happened to locals populations in Africa as what happened to them in North America
Imagine the heƩaven Africa would be now

Please stop using the term "value" when it comes to ancient cultures. It implies there's an objective measure of the quality of civilisation.

I'm pretty sure those buildings were built but the local Swahili people.

Never mind, it isn't. It's still pretty traditional Swahili architecture though.

>It implies there's an objective measure of the quality of civilisation.
in science, there is. Ever heard of Type 1, 2 and 3 Civilizations? That being said, all human civilizations have yet to reach type 1, so we are all equally useless.

The Kardeshev scale only refers to the energy use of a civilisation, not the technology or physical attributes of that civilisation. A type 2 civ could both be a low tech galaxy spanning colonial empire or a single giant computer on a Dyson sphere

Never.

Yeah but whites designed them.

Those buildings specifically yes but it's based on Swahili architecture.