Walton to get delisted from binance

you guys should sell right now and save profits. A member of the team said that it will get delisted from binance due to chinese regulation.

I warned you, thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/notice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold last night when it went over 400, tried to warn the guys in the Walton slack but they banned me. I'll happily take my 2.5k$ profits from this shitcoin and never look back

This is false, she said it is possible due to recent chinese regulation but nowhere did she state it as a fact.

The trading channel is full of people spreading FUD like yourself to try and lower the price to accumulate more for cheaper. No helpful news comes out of the general chat.

binance is based in fucking hong kong chop suey you idiot

ALREADY CONFIRMED IT'S FAKE. THEY'RE BASED IN HONG KONG PAJEET MEANING CHINA CANT INFLUENCE THEM. THEY'RE ALSO FUCKING KOREANS

abby is the comunnity manager, she said there is "a big possibility" about delisting WTC from binance.

you should sell and be safe

i don't believe "abbyyy" is an official spokesperson for anything, faggot

she insisted:
there is a posibility, a big posibility.

this is a P&D coin a the moment, you should leave it asap before you lose all your money

lol this level of ignorance
you dont like the way she wrote her name so you think she's not official, without actually checking?
fucking top kek

waltonchain.org/notice

translate and you will see.

They are talking about the possibility of removing Walton from all exchanges.

This is very bad guys

at least we warned him when his token will be useless

It says right at the top "dear chinese users"

Which part of "chinese" you dont get?

read part 3, you pajeet

The question is why are they warning people and willing to buy their coins at original purchase price??

because chinese people are banned from trading on binance, so they will refund them with ETH, and the will money to fund their project. This is very bad

stop spreading fud you stupid faggod you missed the train get over it.
Owning 20k WTC and I will sell at 50$, get mad faggot.

How is this fud? Its an official statement from the team

they only want to hear about mooning, but when you give them a bad news that comes from the Walton team, they start calling us fgts.

cry later

>WTC staff telling friends to sell

jesus christ

fucking faggot

>low as fuck coin supply
>this level of FUD so early in the game

i'm going to be fucking rich.

Chink doesn't even know how to say "irresponsible". All this Fud kek

yikes

If this is true why it keeps rising?

because his name was charlie walton

Deluded cultists, similar to DGB. Also whales are pumping to offload, hence the systematic dumps daily.

The crash will be epic, I'm expecting sharipes in the poopers.

dumb kike baka

Scoot back to r9k kid

nice just sold 100k

if you FUDers were right the price would have collapsed to 100 sats by now. so shut the fuck up already. you're taking quotes out of context. kys

Dude what crash? It's at $1.30 lol.

Holy shit, fucking dumped, I ain't gonna get scammed by the chinese again.

$1.42 now wtf

FUD happened two times now. Both time it spiked right after. See the pattern here?

Hey everyone, the slack is an unmoderated piece of shit and likely the cause of every pump and dump that you've seen. The trading channel is absolute cancer and the FUD is spread everywhere so some fuckos can accumulate at low price.

And another thing, WTC is HONG KONG which works differently from China. Just like binance.

WTC JUST GOT DELISTED. FUCK ME WENT ALL IN AT 2.80$. SELLL SELLL SELLLL!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mediocre, its still going up. Try again

Yeah, that guy with the 3rd largest wallet keeps pumping it and dumping daily.

Go check his wallet if you don't believe me.

Last count he had a few 100k coins left to dump.

700k marketcap I just threw 0.5BTC into there are rumors that they are having a conference in London this month, not even a shill, just giving you a headsup anyway DYOR and remember buy the rumor sell the news
eboost(EBST). This could blow up soon soo keep an eye on it

will be $3 come monday and $40 eoy