Pay attention

equifax was breached and 143 million americans had their credit and socials stolen and TOP ((EXECUTIVES)) SOLD THEIR SHARES IN THE COMPANY before it was public knowledge. here Veeky Forums is driving me absolutely insane with this "mah shitcoins are dropping" faggot shit. look up. fiat is crashing, freeze your credit. lock your cards. secure your family's. you asked for it. and its happening. and Veeky Forums if this was one of you... FUCK YOU you skill monkey fagg0t. ive already blocked multiple attempts on my money.

Top kek amerifats

Only stupid fucking nocoiners give a shit about this. We the enlightened already dumped our fiat for crypto.

Sounds Bad. But what coin should we buy now? Any hints?

its already affecting you, fag. enjoy catching the falling daggers.

any crypto boasting higher than normie security with a tangible asset oughta do well this month.

This shit can only happen in burgerland. Sry for you and your family.

>attempts on my money
How exactly does somebody having your SSN give them access to your credit card?

I bet that he uses his SSN as his password for everything.

>be me
>holding several alts deep in the redzone
>having fear of chinks closing my exchange wallets full of coins
>"at least I'm holding 45% USD"

Now this.

Stop hunting meeeee

Your crypto is valued in Fiat. When Fiat dies, crypto has no fundamental value to fall back on, as it is not tangible nor is it a service or product which provides value in the absence of Fiat.

Equifax has far more than just SSN.

What site is that, my dude?

Nocoiners btfo

my account was one of the ones affected, fag can see my credit file. all my open accounts and credit limits are readily available. easily reset passwords through Visa/Amex/Mastercard apps and websites by having access to my personal data and background. requested balance transfers to bumfuck utah. think about it. any exchanges you can think of that have passwords linked to socials? what about email? how would you go about simply resetting a password if you could?

this

implying im not long on BTC.
get fucked if you dont want to listen, or understand why shit is getting weird.

If any of this is true, then the real problem is poorly implemented account security by the banks. Two factor auth would eliminate this threat entirely. I don't understand why most banks still refuse to implement it.

you're not wrong,
my nigger.

How do I know if I should hang my self, I'm just a 19 yr old student/pizza driver

infamous Robinhood. normie app for free NYSE trading, good for dividend stocks and bluechips. Good value, good data. comes with shill news that helps me process my opinions on tech markets and coin buys.

Wouldn't you buy stocks now at this bank because it's down and slowly recovering?