buy omg now you idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lt2_Q1Q2MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stocked up on additonal 500 @ USD 10.80
feels good.

Stocked up an extra $2K

feelsgoodman

I bought originally at $7.50 and I have a psychological block where even though I know it'll go up I feel like I'm taking a loss, HELP

Fucking THIS. I have this issue with so many coins

What's wrong with that dude.. he looks grossly mal-nutrioned. Is he a tweaker ?

I have over 3000 OMG. I'm hoping to retire by EOY 2019.

I have enough in short term cash to wind up with ~3600 and I plan to get there.

If I make it to lamboland I want to say that I love you all. And if you just destroyed my life savings then fuck you. At least I'm single and 27 years old, so I can recover.

same what do

That is Vitalik Buterin. He is money skelly. His brain operates on a level you can't understand. Seriously, watch an interview with him. It's like he is thinking in a more advanced language and breaking it down to English

I always wondered who is that asian grill next to him, anyone know who she is or if there is uncropped pic where we could see her?

you really think OMG will be worth >$600 in 2 years? Assuming 2M for a comfy retirement

Quit crypto. If you can't emotionally handle volatility the stock market is better for you

>It's like he is thinking in a more advanced language and breaking it down to English
Yeah it's called Russian.

It will drop below that before it goes any higher.

1300omg here, never been more sure of anything in my life

I am at your command money skeleton. All in. Please bless me with a hot load of gains

I sold my OMG. Keep hoping that eth will rise back to $350 and OMG will fall back to $10.50 so I can reverse my trade. Till then, I'm bagholding my eth.

i want this shit to go back down so i can stock up a good amount so i don't have to wait for 500 bucks worth of it, cash out 1 mill, then chill my life watching Veeky Forums every day at the pool

I buy omg. Losing lots of money. Guess I should of sold yesterday for 60 buck profit and bought back today.

Really is a buy the weekend sell the week day market for cryptos.

Yes.

Can someone please transcribe what Vitalik's says in this video?
My speakers went kaput yesterday evening and I didn't manage to replace them yet.
If the explanation is simple enough it would also be valuable to have it written down so we can post it in the future when somebody asks what OmiseGo is about, etc.

Thank you.

Forgot the link to the video. youtube.com/watch?v=5lt2_Q1Q2MU