Tfw your stop loss is the lowest point of the dip

>tfw your stop loss is the lowest point of the dip

>using stop loss in crypto

>using stop loss in crypto

>using a fucking stop loss
lol. Newfags, when will they learn.

My buy limit order was pretty much the lowest point (ETH at $302) and I'm sitting comfy now.

ma niggah, bought ETH @ 245€ and today at 264€

we're going to make it.

That was me during the July crash.

>50 LTC sold at $34.12

So you just leave your money hanging out there while you sleep with no protections in place?

you guys are batshit nuts

you don't lose anything if you don't sell

>go long on margin on ETC
>it drops 2$ a coin

dumbasses setting stop losses and letting whales trigger their stop losses so whales can buy cheap are the people who are fucking nuts. LOL

theyre idiots dont listen to them
you need a stop loss if yorue gonna hold crypto without sitting and watching the chart (overnight, off to take a shit, out on a date LOL JK FAGS)

one of these times the crash will not be a flash crash but the big drop, and youll be glad you had your stop in place

the only stop loss I need is a smith & wesson under my pillow.

You're setting yourself up to be another victim of stop loss hunting.

is that so you can off yourself when the big crash happens and you wake up to -70% one morning

exactly, if you don't ride the lightning then where's the fun

so dont set your stop loss right at resistance?

stop losses are probably the most unnecessary carry-over from people that trade regular markets. unless youre all in on chinese shittokens a stop loss is only going to screw you over.

You seem to have learned the lesson. Remember, always buy high sell low.

ALL MONEY SPENT IN CRYPTO IS EITHER FULLY GONE OR WILL GROW. THERE IS NO THING IN BETWEEN - NO STOP LOSS AND NO FUD - ONLY TOTAL LOSS OR GIGANTIC GAINS

Don't worry OP, this is a dead cat bounce.

Every. Fucking. Time. They know, and they do it on purpose, I swear it.

>I swear it
Yeah. We do. That's the fucking point. That's why we're the whales.

Fucking dumbass.

stop loss hunting is real, but the real issue is people setting their stop loss targets at the same price everyone else are stacking their bids.

Using stop loss on anything other than scalping/buying into reversal patterns. Retard detected.