Is this the most painless, reliable way to suicide?

Is this the most painless, reliable way to suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buying bancor

kek

Did you buy DGB?

yes

.00 shotgun in the mouth - go big or go home

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

Come on now. Not even funny.

I've seen too many images of people still alive with their jaws blown off.

The easiest is a kind of living suicide. just accept you are a complete fucking loser and your life is a joke but you get up in the morning so you can have a nice coffee and a pastry, fuck around during the day watching netflix then drink alcohol at night. repeat until you have a heart attack at 65

you should take someone bad out with you
or someone good, i dont know what kind of person you are

but there is no god, so just kill someone else too, fuck it

>particle mask
why

that's because it's hard to be methodical when you're in a suicidal state, how many of those mishaps were women?

Hemingway, barrel pressed to the roof of your mouth or as close as you can get and tilted back slightly, toe on the trigger, ezpz

it slows the force of inhalation/exhalation so the bag doesn't give you the feeling of suffocating.

>The easiest is a kind of living suicide
do this op, start experimenting with drugs

go shoot up a police station Terminator style and do us a favor while getting 5 minutes of fame, why die by literally bag holding yourself cuz you're a digimarine?

Already doing this but my mom is gonna kick me out soon. Do I need a job?

obviously you've got to be able to tread water so if you don't have a nest egg or welfare then it's job time

That's because they aim forward, push that barrel against your uvula - the blast will immediately sever the spine

Get some cheese wire and make a noose around your neck, find a bridge and tied the other end to a beam. Then superglue your hands to the sides of your head and jump. When they find your body they'll think you pulled your own head off.

if i was you. what i would do would be to spend the rest of my money on a fast car and impact detonated explosives and just launch off a cliff bon jovi style. if i see this in the news onetime then ill know someone took my idea. commended, upvoted and subscribed to the person who achieves this

eight ch an
/suicide/

partial suspension

painless, only requires a rope and guts for 15 seconds.