Neo bagholders where you at?

Other urls found in this thread:

jubi.com/gonggao/2892.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whole market down
>hurr hurr neo bagholders
just like the old ANS days

can't tell if this is a pro or cons NEO thread

in any case, I'm writing NEO contract code this mellow evening..

100% NEO hodling stronk. Converted my whole wallet into NEO a short while ago

jubi.com/gonggao/2892.html

Made some mistakes trading but im still here

The chinese government are merely lining their pockets, taking their fair share. Create panic by pretending to ban everything, price drops and they buy up. Simples.

Irrelevant exchange

this will bounce back up again. just buy the fucking dip.

I'm Austrian, plx explain

>Banned from Jubi
>Banned from Yunbi
>Irrelevant exchanges

BWAHAHAHA NEOTARD

they're against direct fiat/crypto trading, so trading will be halted for any of those exchanges.

irrelevant news and neo isn't a currency nor a cryptocurrency

it will dip harder tomorrown night tho im buying small amounts each time i see a new dip this is fun :D

temporary stop to ensure they are compliant with new regulations =/= ban

>Added to Bitfinex

Oops! Forgot one!

right click translate. Basically it's being banned by all chinese exchanges as of writing this it's also banned on Yunbi

not a ban, a halt in trading

Moved all my NEO into ANT to consolidate.

I'm just not sure what to do anymore.

fags like you will gloat now, and when the stops are lifted fags like you will be nowhere to be seen. familiar pattern.

it's clear you have no idea what to do, since you just bought ANT.

>NEO's two largest volume Chinese exchanges, Yunbi and Jubi, tell their dodgy shitcoin to GTFO
>HURRRRR THIS IS ONLY GOOD FOR NEO!!

yeah because that's a totally fair characterization of what happened

i didn't say that, it's not good for anything, you're just blowing the situation out of proportion

That's exactly what happened. They said NEO, pack your shit and fuck off.

Wow, great rebuttal! Did your mommy type that out for you while you were seizing in the corner of your room?

like how the entire US and china gave the fuck you to all ETH tokens on their exchanges, you're probably a panicking eth bagholder

Feels good man. Only down on my initial investment. Once it bounces back we're soaring again.

Neo isn't even an ICO and was supposedly squeaky clean and complied with all government regulations from it's inception and yet they still kicked it to the fucking curb.

If you're Chinese you can't buy a share of your country's first open source blockchain but you can buy ETH. It's truly a hilarious state of affairs neofags find themselves in.

>t. guy who doesn't know what is happening in china, just making stuff up to suit his FUD

>If you're Chinese you can't buy a share of your country's first open source blockchain

I'm Chinese and I own NEO.

>but you can buy ETH

Ah, there it is. The subtle ETH is better than NEO shill. So you are a ETH fanboy.

You do realize that ICO regulations will affect all platforms and not just NEO, correct?

Anyone still holding?

why wouldnt I? I bought in at $6

Bought at 22,5 earlier this morning
All hail the panic sells

whenever a coin moons, biz just instinctively assumes everyone bought it at ATH I guess.