LRC delisting

>binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001484652

Probably time to get out now, though the article says the devs will buy back for 1 LRC = 0.000166ETH.

I have $6k in it and I'm not selling. You shouldn't either.

ANOTHER HONGFEI BACKED SHITCOIN BTFO

WTC next?

>50% of LRC tokens will be destroyed on the blockchain, and the other 50% will be used for the long-term incentive plan.

Why is this a good time to sell? If LRC is still possible to exchange outside of Binance, it seems there is good reason to be confident in the price rising dramatically due to the burnoff.

Already panic sold (think a made a small profit). I'm starting to worry WTC will be next.

If you do sell (you shouldn't) you should sell for ETH as the BTC price is already below the refund price.

Shit, you should buy for btc and sell for eth. Make some cash

Too much risk for the time being for my taste. At first we thought coin already ICOed is safe, turns out it is not. Now china close shops coin brokerage, not sure what they are going to do next.
I accept my defeat here, sold at 40% loss, just went small fortunately.

The devs requested it be delisted. It's not going to to know other exchanges.

Its being suspended not delisted

Fucking retards cant even read

Semantics, fuckhead.

Except it isn't. Delisted means they don't intend to ever allow it to trade on the exchange again. Suspended implies a temporary nature to the choice.

The coin can be delisted and then relisted. What the fuck are you talking about?

Sure, but it is unlikely.

If an exchange had the intent of relisting a coin later, they would not bother delisting it. They would instead just suspend deposits and trading of that coin. Which is what Binance is doing.

the devs requested trading be suspended, which is very different from delisting.

It's by definition the opposite of semantics

>will be next
implies some kind of negative thing happening, this is actually great news for LRC as it shows they're being proactive about China's incoming regulations. all the fundamentals are still insanely positive and now reduced supply.

t. lrc bagholder

Yeah, as I stated earlier, I hold $6k worth. We'll see who's laughing in a month.

the fuck is this shitcoin? its not even on page one of coinmarketcap. i'm sure the 50 of you that trade this shit back and forth to eachother are disappointed.

Interesting, the price has barely even changed.

It literally isn't, fuckhead.

That's because it is already at the bottom. The LRC devs are buying it back for 0.000166ETH which is roughly its current price.

Holding $4k worth.

Hopefully the burn off makes these things worth more. We will be extra comfy a few months. 7x minimum

I sold all my lrc a while ago. But I like em. I think it'll moon someday.