Holy fuck this shit is ready to blow

holy fuck this shit is ready to blow

consolidation for a week straight now

It fuckin better. I signed up to be a Rise Rocket not a Rise Marine.

wtf is this retarded TA??? in order to have a valid trend line it has to hit 3 or more points

You can't just draw an arbitrary diagonal line across a graph OP.

That's not how TA works

take a look at XRP's chart and tell me it doesn't look the same as xrp before xrp died

It also looks like charts that 4x'd after the initial pump.

This is the worst TA I've ever seen.

I expect nothing less from a RISE pajeet.

Is my TA better

It took you an hour to come up with that shit?

lol

Very nervous at the moment.. I can almost hear Bring Me To Life playing in the distance.

Uh, neo looked just like that just before it dumped.

No, about 30 seconds. I've noticed most Veeky Forums posters are literal nematodes. If one person says it's bad TA, everyone else will copy them despite not actually knowing much about TA.

Nematode prick.

It's a wishful analysis though. The trend is down; the falling wedge is a continuation pattern but there is no clear previous trend; also wedges are more typical of "serious" markets where the big institutions come to trade and marketmake; they're a rare sight in crypto. Imo what we're seeing is the typical pattern of a quick pump followed by a slow dump where people swing trade, which is why you see a triangle. Usually the coin then either pumps again on news, or volume dies down and people begin to exit, establishing a stable downtrend. So yeah not worth trading into unless you know the coin well and like it a lot and you think it is undervalued.

Why are you pointing out lower lows but draw a line between higher lows?
RSI floor doesn't mean it will reverse at all
Your ADX line moving up means its an even stronger -DI
When your MACD is flat you shouldn't take any trades

Part of me thinks bitcoin is to blame for making it look like a downtrend.

>Why are you pointing out lower lows but draw a line between higher lows?\

What? Are you talking about the fucking price line?

>RSI floor doesn't mean it will reverse at all
It's oversold, which is a buy signal. This is basic shit here.

>Your ADX line moving up means its an even stronger -DI

Completely and utterly incorrect. The ADX only signals a trend. The -DI is decreasing and +DI flatlined with anticipation for an increase.

>When your MACD is flat you shouldn't take any trades
Jesus. At least try next time.

ADX shows strength of current trend so you are buying into a strong downtrend
>mfw you are buying when -DI is above 20 and ADX is above 20

I think the whale in charge got a little in over his head on the pump.. Then it dumped too much.. The last week he's been controlling it nicely.

Based on Elliot Wave the pump probably should have ended around ~15k with a dip to 6500.. That would have been in line with wave 2 retracement..

Then the first bitcoin dump. Happened which he propped up nicely and didn't allow a total crash.

Things normalized and he was able to accumulate correctly. That brings us to Todays dump, which if you look at the chart, was going to happen anyways.

So what we have now, with the above corrections in mind, is an Adam eve double bottom.

Here is probably the chart they were going for. Now it doesn't look so bearish.

Prediction!

I might be a tad delusional.

bullish harami confirmed

>TA
Has it ever worked in crypto ?
Scratch that, has it ever worked period ?

that's a descending triangle, not a falling wedge you dumb cunt

if we're going to do TA properly then that shit is about to tank hard

babby's first investopedia article? lmao cunt, descending triangle implies decision point, it will break up and create uptrend or break down and continue downtrend
see