Is crypto dead?

i am about to put all my money into crypto.

before doing that, i put $15 in as a test.
bought some kmd and other coins.. now i've lost 20% of my portfolio in a day.

Is there really no more moon missions? Crypto is dead?
or are we just consolidating during a massive increase that will only end up being 10 times bigger once the mainstream starts buying in?

i cant tell.

you're fine, today is a huge FUD day, dump at least half of what you've earmarked for investment in tomorrow

I feel like there were more pumps in May and June but I feel now is still a good time (there was neo, binance, and a few others just recently)

dont be a fool and buy all at once.

accumulate daily for better cost average.

You picked a bad day for investing, son. Them Chinese are spreading more FUDthan a herd of cattle with diarrhea.

when hte chinks wake up and see that their chink country banned all crypto, the dump will fucking obliterate everyone
100x margin short

Kmd ftw

yeh.. fake news on china?

should i wait until next week to put the farm on it?

you dumb fuck.
only one article said that crypto was being banned then others started reporting on that report.
Crypto exchanges are not being banned by the chinese govt.
it wouldnt be in their interests, to rob their own country of wealth.

Not as dead as Jolie's career.

China's state media just reported it.
Stop believing delusional twitterfags.
VIABTC CEO literally said its real and this stupid faggots are just like "srouce??? prove it!!"
Nigger the CEO of the company getting shut down just fucking told you China is shutting down exchanges. He is the fucking source.

i guess we'll find out tomorrow or monday

Any opinions on how the alleged ban on exchanges will affect the Chinese miners?

Honestly I want to know. When should I buy in? Can anyone predict a floor?

KMD was going to dip before weekend gains anyway, but fake news China caused the serious dip, which almost all coins are following.

Have a nice weekend and then check your stats. Welcome to the game

exchanges weren't banned. some retards hear a mistranslation from china and spread it all over the internet

>is crypto dead?
what kind of retarded buzzfeed-esque question is this? China doesn't even make up a majority of trading volume. America could ban it and I would still find a way to illegally invest most of my paycheck in crypto. I will never go back to stocks after this.

Hence alleged. But as a pure hypothetical: what would you say is the impact on the Chinese miners if that scenario became true?

Bitcoin must be able to endure this if it is to go mainstream. I am new, but I have faith in the coin. I will hold until the bitter end.

bitcoin is always a hold. People holding alts are the ones that need to be concerned.

Yes, crypto is dead. Only buy when it's going up and it's not going up now. So it's dead, because it's not going up. It's going down. So don't buy.

Will this be the last chance for poorfags to get in on BTC?