Be honest. Is it too late for newcomers to get into crypto? Are the days of turning $100 into &10,000 over?

Be honest. Is it too late for newcomers to get into crypto? Are the days of turning $100 into &10,000 over?

if you are a good trader you can easily make money

if not its over

Not entierly, you can get lucky with an ICO.
I think you're better off starting with 10,000 at the very least, with 20,000+ being ideal.

No, we still have one more 100x to go.

It's not too late,
there are projects that will yield more than 10,000 over the next year

10,000%*

like what?

It's always better to get in earlier, but I think that were actually seeing a decent entry point right now with the markets in the red.

nvo.io

It's not too late if you buy ANT. But you're running out of options.

I think that's possible now faster than ever. But there used to be only bitcoin so it was a lot harder to fuck up

No, total cap for all crypto isn't even 200 billion. The dot com bubble got to 9 trillion. We have a long ways to go yet.

The best time to get into crypto was 8 years ago.

The second best time is right now.

It's never too late if you wait for the crash. Don't buy today though. Just be patient and keep an eye on the charts.

what are you talking about today's a great day to buy

ya'll be trippin. The only coin with potential is the Milocoin. Remember how the Trump coin rose in value? That's gonna happen to Milocoin any moment

12x'd and 3.5x'd two coins in last 1.5 month.

Would have turned 100$ in 4200$.

So no, those days are not over.

What coins?

Tomorrow will be MUCH better, believe me. All of the FUD today has revolved around China, and most of them haven't even woken up yet. They will dump manically, and the chain reaction will be global. I'm already rubbing my little jewish palms together at the thought,

The "normal" people is starting to hear about crypto now. The bubble is starting too. So you better get into the train and get off before it crashes

Not too late

We are currently in a huge dip.

Unlucky for you, you won't be able to register and get verified to put in fiat in time to take advantage of the market.

I advise you to go try and first figure out how to put fiat into crypto and then come back when that is done. Ask us what coin you should buy now that you are in crypto.

But LRC. You'll figure it out eventually. Stay poor nocoiner

user the bubble has to get a lot bigger before it pops. idk why you people seem to think the entire markets gonna crash as soon as your grandma hears the word bitcoin

That's what I said. The real bubble is starting now. But if you don't think this is going to crash someday... You are delusional.

no OP now ay be the perfect time

If this is the real crash, it'll going well under 4k or even 3k

Esp. if it stabiilzes there, perfect time to get in.

i turned 2k into about 8k atm

but thats with almost zero trading

it's never too late.
9 days.

>Unlucky for you, you won't be able to register and get verified to put in fiat in time to take advantage of the market.
Not true OP, just go on Local Bitcoin and get some when you think the crash is over.

Sellers' bitcoin is all in escrow, You find the deal you like and lock in the price, send the cash via western union, bank or credit union and come home and click "sent." When the seller confirms the escrow is released to your account on LBC.

did you even read my post? I said it'd crash, but so many people think it's going to crash soon. We've still got at least another 5-10 years.

>muh bubble

Buy burst. Thank me later

Stop talking please

Id say right now is better then most to get in, buy it its falling sell it buy it lower if you can. Accumulate, and wait for the Chinese chaos to end.

buy the dip, sell the shit
eat the rainbow, taste the rainbow

Kill yourself please

lol you should rly take ur own advice bro

you are late
what you have in this thread is several people trying to scam you

No it's not too late

Buy Obsidian when it comes out in exchanges. Guaranteed 100x

Around 4-8m people have ever held any BTC according to the total number of created wallets (16.4m) Ask yourself if you consider that to be too late. Because to me that seems pretty fucking early.

>BTC dips 20%
>"Is it too late for newcomers"
Are you retarded ?

Got in a month ago, was up 40% before this week, still got half of those gains left. You can still make mad stacks, but I'd be careful about choosing your entry point right now.