What is going to happen when these rats wake up...

What is going to happen when these rats wake up? Will it crash further down or will everything go back to "normal" again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weekend dip boy. start accumulating. sold at the weekend high a couple hours ago.

IT WILL CRASH EVEN HARDER

fud. they will buy

they arent going to sell the dip, they started it

expct a pump

Everything we have done they do it either much worse or the opposite but much worse unless it s good news in china

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Why the fuck would they crash it any lower? Expect a pump once they wake up.

You will see soon enough round eyes... soon enough

first chinese woke up

btc crashing hard

sell all your coins now.

Fuck off you smelly pajeet, you are not getting my coins cheap.

>they started it
Yeah but i don't see any credible source saying the "hoax" is a real hoax. The rumor is being mentioned by the same journalists who also gave the news about the ICO-ban a week ago; I don't know what to believe anymore.

Sorry I'm being a bit unclear, by "real hoax" i mean that the rumor would turn out to be true.

My. Guess is the price didn't tank as much as they expected so they spread more FUD.

I'm aII in BTC right now feeling pretty comfy. Now that the OMG hype train has died down nothing is really piquing my interest.

Could be. I think it was Michael from Boxmining who even received the news that the ICO-ban is temporary, everything looks a bit fishy.

It's a meme....the eternal took never sleeps

What about Qtum? Or BAT, Mercury will be online in a couple of days.

its like close to 5AM in china now.

>Mercury
Couple of days? Source?

>What is going to happen when these rats wake up?
Communism

>What's going to happen when the Chinese wake up to news from state media that there will be a crackdown on crypto exchanges

Do you even need to ask? Like seriously, are you all brain damaged? There has literally never been a more obvious sell signal. If Jesus descended from heaven tomorrow and jizzed liquid bitcoin all over Israel the value would still fucking fall.

rolliessss

fuck they can actually read that article in chinese

> If Jesus descended from heaven tomorrow and jizzed liquid bitcoin all over Israel the value would still fucking fall.

How the fuck did you come up with that? Impressive

No, no, no. Why do you think such bad things about Chinese people? Bitcoin has been rising for so rong, you can't reary berieve we want it to fall now.

All this fighting, it's just to sirry, you know? Those news about a ban are fake anyway. Let's just stick to the pran, buy the dips and hodr.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ

>and after you buy those bags you gonna get big surprise, you western dog

They will probably do the same what the chinks who are awake at 4 AM currently do ... panic.